Epilogue

Here goes the last part of this FF!! This idea was very close to my heart. Thank you Aliferous_24for the wonderful idea!!

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

After 8 months, Haseena gave birth to a healthy baby boy Anmol

Everyone was very happy, the little boy had wrapped everyone around his little finger.

Karan and Anubhav's buisness started growing. They started investing in many things but being careful.

Anubhav's company started to flourish and they had their franchise in almost all states. Anubhav has only one dream to make his company on the top and it needed time.

But he never forgot to live his life. He was still a perfect family man!

Once he joined Ishan and Anu in ludo. His bond with ishan is unbelievable. Alok, Haseena and Shefali sat at a distance looking at them happily.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

3 YEARS LATER

It was the time of May. Shefali and Ishan have been on a trip and Alok went on a religious tour with his group. So our Anuseena were alone at home. Anu is now 5 and Anmol is 3.

Haseena got up and saw Anubhav sleeping peacefully. It's very rare scene of seeing him sleeping peacefully as he's always stressed by his business.

She went to their children's room and saw Anmol up. She went and kissed his forehead.

Haseena: go and brush baccha

Anmol nodded and went. After he came, the mother son duo headed to the kitchen.

KITCHEN

Haseena made Anmol sit on the kitchen counter. She started making breakfast. Soon Anushi too joined her mother and brother.

Half an hour later Anubhav entered the kitchen and hugged Haseena from back. He first pecked Anmol's forehead, then Anushi and at last kissed Haseena's cheek making her grin.

After the breakfast was prepared, the family of 4 sat on the sofa watching the kids favourite cartoon.

Haseena sat in between feeding her three babies.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

After breakfast they decided to go to temple on Haseena's order. Anubhav twinned with Anmol while Haseena with Anushi.

They decided to go on bike that was gifted to Anubhav by his wife and children on his previous birthday.

Anushi held her brother safely as they the brother sister duo sat in front and Haseena sat on back holding Anubhav.

TEMPLE

They reached the temple. Haseena and the kids prayed sincerely while Anubhav stood there adoring the trio. After praying, Haseena applied tilak to Anu and Anmol and then to herself as she knows her husband dislikes it.

Anu: Papa godi

Anubhav picked his princess in his arms and she asked him to apply tilak. Shock would be an understatement for Haseena when Anubhav forwarded his forehead for the tilak. Haseena glared at him before applying the tilak.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

Now then went to the mall and after dropping the kids at the game zone, the couple walked to the food court.

Haseena was ignoring Anubhav since they left the temple.

Anubhav: Jaan (he called sweetly)

She was busy in looking at the menu, paying no heed to him.

Anubhav: hua kya hai Haseena, boliye na (wrapping his hand around her waist)

She pushed his hand, looking at him angrily.

Haseena: jyada baniye mat (bubbled face)

Anubhav: humein jo ban-na tha woh hum ban chuke hain 7 saal pehle, aapke Pati. Ab aur kuch nahi ban-na.

Haseena: Wahi toh..saat saal ho gaye humari shaadi lekin aaj tak humare itne kehne pe bhi aapne kabhi tika nahi karaya aur aaj (taunted)

Anubhav: ohoo! Apni hi beti se koi jealous hota hai bhala

Haseena: hum hote hain

Anubhav: Jaan! Aapko pata hai.. humari shaadi se pehle hum kabhi mann se mandir nahi gaye lekin jab humari shaadi ke baad humein maha Shivratri ki Puja mein baithna tab humne poore mann se bhagwan se kuch maanga tha aur woh tha aapki khushiyan aur humara saath. Anu bhi aapka mini version hai toh hum usse na kaise kehte (he said smiling)

Haseena: makkhanbaazi bahut acche se aati hai na aapko (smiled)

Anubhav: I'm speaking the truth jaan (innocently)

She snuggled in his chest. As if in cue the kids came back, Haseena took Anmol in her arms and Anushi climbed in Anubhav's lap. They ordered the eateries.

Anushi was feeding Anubhav clumsily but he had a smile on his face. His whole shirt was covered with sauce but he didn't mind.

Haseena: ye kya kar rahe hain aap dono..hum public place pe hai (scolded them)

She took the tissue and roughly cleaned them.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

Two months later, the Singhs sat together when Alok forwarded a file to Haseena.

Haseena: ismein kya hai Baba

Alok: kholkar dekho

Haseena opened it and was surprised to see Alok and Anubhav has transferred 50% of their property to her and Shefali. She gave the file to Shefali and she was also surprised.

Haseena: Baba ye sab kyun..humne toh kabhi ye nahi chaha

Alok: wahi toh baat hai na beta ki tum dono ne kuch nahi manga lekin diya bahut kuch hai. Hasi tum mere bete ke life mein aayi..usse poori tarah se badal diya. Har kamyab insaan ke peeche ek aurat ka haath hota hai aur ye baat bilkul sahi mere Anu ke liye..tu uski Laxmi hai.

Anubhav: Haan Haseena aapki wajah se hum past se moveon kar paaye..humari life mein itni saari khushiyan aayi. Bhabhi Haseena se pehle aapne humein aur iss ghar ko bakhubi sambhala hai. Humein jab bhi Maa ki jarurat padi aapne poori koshish ki hai ki humein woh comfort de saken.. thank you. Aap dono ko ye sab mila hai kyunki aap dono deserve karti hai.

Haseena: lekin Anubhav

Anubhav: no discussion

He embraced her in his arms, Alok caressed her hair from back. As if in cue the children too joined the hug. They had a happy family wala hug!

THE END

Do shower your love
Do comment if you like it!!
Don't be a silent reader