Love is in the Air

Continue reading from previous part.....

💮💮💮Anuseena's Room 💮💮💮

Next morning Haseena got up to see Anubhav sleeping cutely making her smile. She slipped into her inners and then kurti. The rays of sun were falling on Anubhav's face. She looked at him holding her hand in a very tight grip.

She tried removing her hand from his grip but he turned his face to other side holding it more tightly.

Haseena: Ye toh humara haath aise pakad ke soye jaise hum hi Inka sab kuch hai (smiling). Waise kal raat jo hua humare beech usse ye toh confirm ho gaya ki I matter to him. Isliye toh hum kareeb aaye..ab har maayne mein ek dusre ke ho gaye (blushing).

She kissed his forehead lovingly and then his cheeks.

She covered his face with her hand so that sunrays do not disturb his sleep.

Haseena: in 6 mahino mein bahut khushiyan di hai aapne humein jiska karz hum chahke bhi nahi chuka sakte (in mind)

He turned to her and she pretended to sleep.

He opened his eyes and saw Haseena sleeping close to him and her hands entwined with his tightly. She sat straight.

Anubhav: kal jo hua uska hi pata nahi kya reaction dengi ye upar se itna kaske haath pakda hai hum ne. Bhaag jaate Hain isse pehle humari sherni jaag jaaye (in mind)

He slipped into his trousers and ran to the bathroom. Haseena opened his eyes and looked at the bathroom.

Haseena: aap bilkul Suraj ki tarah hai Anubhav aur aapki chamak ne humari zindagi mein bhi ujaala kiya hai. Ye humara sapna hai ya sach pata nahi lekin ab aap humari duniya hai. Dil se chahne lage hai hum aapko..bahut chahne lage hai (smiling)

She too got down the bed.

🌼🌼🌼🌹🌼🌼🌼

Haseena entered the room after bath to see Anubhav grooming his hair. Their eyes locked through mirror. She was going out of the room when he calls her

Anubhav: suniye

She turned to him and he went close to him and removed the towel from her hair freeing her hair. She looked at him intently.

Haseena: Anubhav (he hummed) woh kal raat (he stopped her)

Anubhav: aapko bura laga toh I'm sorry. Woh pata nahi kaise hum apne emotions control nahi kar paaye aur woh sab ho gaya (he said guiltyly)

Haseena hugged him tightly, shocking him.

Haseena: Thank you. Kal ki raat bahut bahut special thi humare liye. Thank you for coming to my life Anubhav (smiling)

He smiled and hugged her back and kissed her hair.

Anubhav: humare liye bhi. Waise kya baat hai aaj humari sherni dahadi nahi hum pe

She blushed hearing ' humari sherni ' but then composes herself.

Haseena: bina daant ke bhi shaanti nahi hai aapko (fake anger). Hum na taane dene wali, khadoos Haseena hi theek hai aapke liye (grumpily)

She was going when he held her hand pulling her closer, her back collided with his chest.

Anubhav: humne aisa toh nahi kaha. Humein toh kal raat wali Haseena jyada acchi lagi (smiling)