CHAPTER 1

Mix was a brilliant student and it was no surprise that he topped the university, much to the jealousness of his classmates. But despite his success in academics, he found himself in deep trouble recently since someone had been stalking him for a while. He initially ignored it, thinking it was just some random person who was being a nuisance and not any serious threat to his life.

But soon Mix started to realise that someone was following him everywhere and knew his whereabouts at all times. But soon Mix started to realise that someone was following him everywhere and knew his whereabouts at all times.

                                                                                        *****

Mix was hunched over his textbook in the dark library, scrutinizing every line carefully. Suddenly, he felt a chill and the distinct sensation of someone watching him. He glanced around, but no one was there. Surprised and scared, he quickly dialed his best friend Khao's number.

"Hey man , what up-"

"Listen up Khao, I-I feel like someone is watching me"

"Woah , are you alright, should I come over?"

"Yes, I'm alright, it would be great if you could come over."

"Alright, stay on the line, I'm coming"

Mix stayed put, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as he waited for his friend to arrive.

Khao and Mixed were friends since school. Mix trusted him the most.

Khao quickly rolled in the alley and looked for any signs of an intruder but found none.

he suggested that perhaps he  should stay for the night, just in case whoever it was came back. Mix was somewhat hesitant, but he knew that Khao was right.