Chapter 2: Waking Up

I woke up groaning a little feeling my head as it felt like something had hit it when I fell earlier. "Looks like someone is now awake again" a voice I heard earlier said. I gasped and turned around eyes open wide to see it was the same yellow eyes I saw earlier. "It's you. The wolf in the suit...look I didn't plan on becoming a hostage for you or try to steal you stuff. I mean this stuff is probably your now since you stole it first...I think" I said wanting him to reveal himself again. He came out of the shadows and this time had a serious look on his face telling me that he wanted to know where I was from and how I got here. "I just hid in the car because I didn't know what to do. You try thinking of something to do when you wake up in an alley, had to deal with video chat requests on Instagram at 4 in the morning. And Had Only 2 Hours of Sleep!" I growled getting quickly irritated at what was going on. I glared at the wolf in the formal attire and he glared back getting right in my face. "See I Told You She Wasn't Dead" a voice said making me blink from shock and look behind him seeing it was the shark again. along with the snake. The shark having a smile on his face. "Yeah Shark. You were panicking saying that we killed her. Yet she was still breathing" said a tarantella who was wearing a black hoodie and a small set of headphones around her neck. "Don't listen to her. I was just concerned" the shark said not smiling anymore. "Hey there lil' senorita. I told Shark you weren't dead...just be careful where you step next time" said a piranha who wore a formal look like the wolf's but with red suspenders, a white t-shirt and no jacket. "I knew she wasn't dead. Still thought I should have ate her" the snake said slithering to a table in the room. I looked outside and saw that the sun was higher in the sky then the last time I saw it. "What happened to me?" I asked. "You couldn't resist my charms" the wolf said making me a little confused. "You just fainted. Wolf over here put you on the couch" the tarantella said.

"Let me take a wild guess. The wolf in the suit I was glaring at a few seconds ago is the guy in charge here. isn't he?" I said not looking at the wolf but feeling him looking at me. Probably smirking a little suit wearing wolf smirk too...however wolfs in suits do that. "Yeah. He's the leader of our crew" the piranha said. I then told them what I remembered happening all the way up to now. All of them listening to every word I said before I was done. "Okay so none of us know how she got here. My question is. Should she stay?" the snake said. "Oh great. I have absolutely no money. nearly all of my possessions are gone and I'm in some hide out lair place with a bunch of talking animals in human clothes" I said not really realising I was thinking out loud. "Oh joy a sob story" the snake said making me turn to him growling in irritation for a few seconds. For starters I had plans to make YouTube animations for fun and now I don't have a laptop anymore. And my funko pop collection of a hundred including both all of the justice league but even a gingerbread Spider-Man has now been reduced to a grand total of one. "Seems like someone's easy to anger" the shark said before the snake went to the freezer and took out this ice lolly. "Can I have that push pop?" the shark asked. the snake agreed and stuck it out for him to take. "pop me please" the shark said opening his mouth wide before the snake took it away and ate it himself. The snake laughed before the shark lunged at him and soon all of them were in a big fight except for the wolf. Like the others had completely forgotten I was in the room with them already. The wolf then grabbed my hand and I walked with him to somewhere more private as the fighting continued. "So it's true what you've just told us?" The wolf asked with his arms crossed over his chest. I nodded my head and started to look down at the ground wondering what my family would do with me being gone without a trace. "You seem to be holding onto that teddy bear pretty tight. He got a name?" the wolf asked making me confused. "Snowy" I replied seeing my teddy bear in my hand. I then told him how much sentimental value my teddy bear had to me and I wouldn't want to part with it for anything. Not even a million bucks. "Snowy is kinda like....that suit your wearing...if you like wearing that kinda stuff I guess" I said hoping I wouldn't be seen as weird. "Well I do dress to impress" the wolf said adjusting his tie a little and smirking even though it looked perfect already. 

The wolf then asked me what I would do if someone tried to take my teddy Snowy away from me for good. Making me feel unhappy at the thought of it happening for a couple seconds. The random thought from just a second ago being silenced before I imagined it happening for real. I said I would want to make them regret it and steal it back if they took it from me. The wolf looking at me and listening to every word I said. All while I was trying not to let myself get into a mood since I hadn't even eaten yet. "...I'm Mr Wolf...wait here for a bit okay" he said and I nodded my head in agreement. After a couple minutes I was told by Wolf that I could come out and I went back from out of the darkness to the rest of the group. "These are the guys. Say hello to Mr Snake, Mr Shark, Ms Tarantula and Mr Piranha. We would have given you some of someone's birthday cake but somebody else ate it all" Wolf said looking at Snake before turning to Piranha. "Still not relevant" Snake said looking a little bored. "Introducing Teo. The newest member of The Bad Guys" Wolf said leaving me stunned. I went to bed last night after listening to music on my phone. got pestered by video chat requests on my phone. somehow ended up in an alleyway and accidently made myself get kidnapped. And I'm now part of a crew called The Bad Guys. The crew I was now apart of all walked up...or in Snake's case slithered up to me and they asked me a lot of questions and told me a bit about themselves along with all the crimes they had done. I don't know how this happened to me or why but this feels like its going to be a very long and busy day.