Chapter 4: Getting Away...Sort Of

"Mics on. Everyone on coms copy?" Webs said. "Copy" I replied with the others saying the same. Me and Shark went into position to a table amongst all the other guests. "A drink for the pretty ladies" a man said offering us some drinks. "Oh. No thank you. My life is too complicated right now" Shark said in a fake feminine voice taking two of the drinks. "I'm going to play this game on my phone while I wait" I said taking out my phone and going onto YouTube yet acting like I was just playing a mobile game before I took the third drink. "Hey Teo. Why don't you show us some of your acting chops" Tarantula said over the coms and I muttered saying I would after we waited for a couple minutes. I started to giggle while pretending to play on my phone. Some people starting to grumble as my performance went on but they soon went back to doing other things. Shark whispered for me to continue. "...We will now monitor....Wait what? You cant see what I'm doing in my cubicle. Where are your monitors? Where are ya?...Where Are Ya?" I said and some started to groan. "My boss is calling me? Ugh. whatever. What? No. No I don't wanna talk to you" I said more loudly. Tarantula went on the coms and said I wasn't bad before telling Shark that he was up to help me out. "Do I get to improvise like Teo is?" Shark asked guessing what I was doing. "Fine. You two wanna do that then go for it" Wolf said over the coms. I nodded at Shark who nodded back and I ramped up my performance. "I will drink my coffee at all costs. I don't care anymore" I said. "Could you keep it down please?" Shark asked in his fake voice. "Never. A therapist can't help for my love of caffeine" I hissed. Shark then poured a drink on the floor and pretended to start having a baby. "Oh no. Someone Help Her" I shouted before Shark asked if there were several security guards that could help her. 

The plan continued and things started to go wrong thanks to the security measures. "Webs I'm gonna help" I said over the coms. "Okay. Shark go with her" Wolf said starting to panic a little in his voice. I ran into the police chief who looked a little angry trying to get into a room. "So sorry to bother you. But is this the bathroom?" I said getting her attention and greenish looking mist that was someone's fart wafted out of the room without her noticing. Making me guess that Piranha might have farted again. "Oh sorry ma'am but the ladies is a right at the end of the hall" she said as I pretended to really need the toilet. "Thank you" I said before running off to where the toilets were before I quickly heard Shark say "Yes" for some reason. The governor then said that the golden dolphin was stolen and told people not to panic. "Okay Teo. We did pretty well. You included. Get to the car and wait" Wolf said and I nodded my head and walked ahead of them since I was a fast walker. I was near the entrance of the building when I think I heard one of them say "Wolf what are you doing?" but I wasn't quite sure. I left the building and quickly after I got to the car I saw police everywhere and as I waited for the rest of the crew I saw them all getting dragged off in handcuffs. "This is the best day of my life" The police chief said dragging Wolf away. Looking like she was very happy with herself. Also laughing and adding that it was the end of The Bad Guys. Wolf looked over and saw me in the car. Soon looking at me with a strange smile and winked at me like he had came up with a plan or something. Yet Snake said that he really had came up with one when he got a twinkle in his eye sometimes. Which I didn't really see. I felt my cheeks feel a little warm but I quickly shrugged it off as I got an itch on them earlier. I jumped into the drivers seat and then started the car loudly getting everyone's attention including the guys. "Hey That's My Car!!!" Wolf said looking angrily in my direction. I found a pair of sunglasses and put them on looking at Wolf before looking away and laughing as I hit the gas and sped away. 

As I sped away I started to get worried again. What if Wolf really was mad at me for taking the car. I wasn't being serious about stealing the award. What if the police would be after me as well. I started to panic as I drove accidently hitting a few stray newspaper dispensers and mailboxes. I thought I'd have to flee to another country. Maybe even a new planet. Thinking that I had to look over my shoulder to look for either the police or the crew. I only knew them for a few hours but they acted like I'd been their friend for years. Maybe part of them was nice deep down. Realisation then hit me like a wrecking ball when I quickly remembered overhearing what a news reporter said on the scene. The news reporter amongst the crowds of police and others seeing The Bad Guys getting taken away said that there were only 5 of them. I started to smile sinisterly for a second realising they didn't know I was a newbie to their crew. Thinking that if I wanted to I could just keep the car and drive off back home or somewhere else if I really wanted to be bad. Only having the crew to worry about if they really wanted to get revenge whenever they got out. I drove back to their hideout thanks to a map and when I got there I turned on the TV to find out they were not going to jail but instead were to Professor Marmalade's compound that was shown on the news to not be far from where I was. I got out the map from the car and marked it down before getting a bag and taking my teddy Snowy with me. Along with some chocolate, My funko pop of Agent Smith and a photo I saw on the fridge of all The Bad Guys in suits. "Okay Snowy. Lets get my friends back. Hopefully I don't regret this and get eaten by Shark...or Snake...or Piranha...or Wolf" I said as I left the hide out in some different clothes and went off on my adventure with more of my stuff as well. Hoping I wouldn't see it end badly and come to regret hiding in the car trunk.