Chapter 5: To The Guinea Pig

"This adventure Snowy is going to be a little short since it isn't that far away from the hideout" I said to my teddy bear walking to my destination of Professor Marmalade's compound. It was either talk to the cuddly toy or the vinyl figure in both a box and protective case to pass the time. I walked for a bit finding nothing. And then some more nothing. And then even more nothing not finding what I was looking for. Getting tired and seeing that my phone was losing power as time progressed. Feeling like it was the opposite to the power that The Flash has of being really fast. "Why is this taking so long?!?" I complained getting more tired and panting from exhaustion. "If I help these guys get out of this mess...and they aren't wanting revenge on me. I know exactly what I'm going to do. I'll quit The Bad Guys...no...no. Even better. I'll make them be good...Yeah that's it. A collective punishment where they become good instead. They'll have to change their name to...uh...The Good Guys Club. It's perfect...come on Teo. Get To It" I said thinking in my ranting that I finally got to where I was going. Only to find it was still nowhere I could see. I loudly groaned. Wondering if I just messed up where I put it on the map...or if the news just showed the wrong one. Hours past and I stopped listening to music on my phone all together or even checking the time as I went forward. I think I might still be a little gullible since for years I thought "Why would someone want to be horrible towards me?". I try to be on guard at times with strangers but when I do I feel like everyone sees me as paranoid and doesn't want to be my friend. I just hope its something that doesn't get me being taken advantage of. "I wonder if this was part of Wolf's plan...It better be or else...." I said thinking out loud as the sun was high in the sky making me hope this didn't take much longer. "...uugh....I'M GONNA GET HIMMM!!!!" I yelled as it was now night time and I felt like I had been walking for longer then I had. Then I finally saw it. The compound the news had shown to me last night. I rushed to it and then started to sing. "Over the gate and through the bushes. to. give Wolf a piece of my mind and...wait a minute?...where are they?" I hissed getting inside and not finding anyone as a went to a palm tree.

I heard someone coming so I hid behind some bushes and saw the sliding door open. I then saw exactly who I was looking for...well one of five people I was looking for but the sight I was baring witness to was making me want to roll around the floor in laughter. Seeing this as sorta a little like karma. I saw Wolf going to the palm tree I was at a few moments ago only instead of him wearing his fancy suit he was wearing a fluffy bunny onesie and it looked a little funny to say the least. I then saw a cat that was stuck in the tree and wondered what was going to happen next. If Wolf was a bad guy he'd do who knows what horrible thing to that poor cat. Smack it? Skin it? Sauté it? But what Wolf did next surprised me and made me smile. He saved the cat from falling out of it and helped get it down. "Oh I have so many words I want to say to you" I said coming out of the bushes and revealing myself from the darkness. "Teo? How much of that did you see?" Wolf asked chuckling nervously. "All of it. I came here because I guessed I owed you something...but if you were getting punished by me I'd have you dress up like the tooth fairy" I replied with a smirk on my face. "Yes. It's working" I heard Professor Marmalade say coming out of nowhere with a phone. "You filmed that?" Wolf asked. "Yes. Before this girl rudely showed up and they're loving you already" Marmalade replied. "Isn't this the girl who stole your car when you were getting arrested?" the guinea pig then asked looking at me. "umm....maybe....yes....I'm sorry I drove off with your car Wolf. I accidently hit a few things when I was getting away" I said feeling guilty and thinking Wolf really was angry at me the night of the golden dolphin job. "It's okay Teo. I'm not mad at you" Wolf said smiling at me. "your not?" I asked looking surprised at the wolf in the fluffy attire.

"Teo?" "Your here?" asked Tarantula and Shark making me turn around and see the rest of the crew also in cute animal onesies looking shocked and confused. "Yeah. I came to go see you guys...because...well...I see you as my friends" I said making them all smile. "You wanna be friends with us?" Snake asked. "Well yeah. When I passed out you could have done who knows what to me. Heck you could have taken my phone and even my teddy Snowy with the rest of my stuff and threw me into a dumpster. But you didn't and I thank you guys for it....and also....sorry I intruded here sir" I said "I feel so happy" Piranha said before he went and gave me a hug followed by Wolf, Shark and the others making me smile even when the cat surprised me by jumping onto my shoulder and softly purred looking happy as well. Stroking its fur on the side of my face. "Well I guess I better be heading back to the city. Yeah it took me all day and I ate pretty much all of the chocolate I took with me. Plus my phone is nearly dead. But at least I got to see you guys" I said thinking that I would have to go all the way back to the hideout. Maybe even lose my mind and talk to my funko pop as if the real Agent Smith was with me along the way back. "Wait Teo. You can stay here with your friends whilst they're here" Marmalade said making me surprised. "I can? Thank you" I said. "I'm glad you can stay...uh I mean we're glad you can stay Teo" Wolf said before he chuckled nervously and we all went inside where it was warm. Marmalade asked me if I was in the crew and I said that I was. But that the only bad things I did in the past was stuff like helping myself to big slices of my dad's chocolate cake after lunch. Marmalade told me that I might be good at helping the others go good too and I nodded in understanding before taking out my teddy Snowy. When the professor wasn't around the others told me that Wolf had came up with a plan where they were just pretending to go good so they could steal the golden dolphin again. When I went to bed I felt happy that Wolf wasn't really angry at me but I felt stupid for not seeing he was just pretending. I know the others are saying that Wolf is faking things to go good yet something seemed to be there deep down in his eyes. That he was being genuine instead. I just hope this whole time I haven't been played for a fool as my eyes got heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep.