Dancing in the moonlight

Jennie left a while ago. Spending some time with her gave Y/N a sense of lightness in her chest. She realised how much she craved a good company except for her tormentors who had been in the meeting room for a while. Y/N decided to go back to her room feeling visibly tired.

Her thoughts slowing down for a while now.

As Y/N made her way back to her room, she couldn't shake off the heavy feeling that lingered in her mind. The emptiness in Y/N's heart was almost suffocating.

She sighed opening the door of her room. The huge room came to bite her. Tears welled up in her eyes as she thought about how lonely she felt. She didn't have anyone to talk to, no one to confide in. She missed her family, her grandma, the comfort of home she once had.

As she laid on bed, her chest began to ache with a sense of longing. As she closed her eyes, a single thought lingered in her mind - Tomorrow she'd confront them. It was already too late. No matter for how long she keep things to herself, there'd be a time when she'd have to confront them. She couldn't just avoid them.

She rolled on her side and looked out the window and sighed.

And she needed to find to a hobby too.

******

Jeoghan couldn't take his eyes off Y/N as she slept peacefully in her bed. He sat on the chair in her room, watching over her and recalling every pain he had inflicted on her in the past. His heart ached at the thought of the scars on her skin that he had caused, and he felt his blood boil with guilt and regret. But more than that, he felt an overwhelming sense of love for her, a love that surpassed anything else in this world.

As he sat and watched her, his mind went back to when they first met. He had been a different person then, consumed by anger and darkness. But Y/N had seen past all of that, and had shown him love and compassion. She had changed him for the better, and he would be forever grateful for that.

Jeoghan leaned forward, his hand hovering over Y/N's cheek as he resisted the urge to touch her. He wanted to protect her, to shield her from any further harm. He never wanted to cause her pain again.

In that moment, he realized just how much he loved her. It was a love that ran deep, a love that consumed him completely. He couldn't imagine his life without her by his side.

As he sat there, watching her sleep, he made a silent promise to himself to always protect her and never let any harm come her way. Y/N was his everything, and he would do whatever it takes to make her happy and keep her safe.

Jeoghan sat there, lost in his thoughts and emotions, until the first rays of sunlight began to pour through the window. He knew he had to leave before Y/N woke up, but he couldn't bring himself to move.

Slowly, he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, whispering a silent "I love you." before getting up and quietly leaving the room. As he walked away, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of spending forever with the one person who had stolen his heart.

*****
The next morning Y/N felt better. Was it because she dreamt of an angel kissing her? She shrugged. Dreams. Stupid dreams and stupid angels. Her chest fluttered when she realised she needed to talk to them today. Getting reading, she decided to wear the ankle length flowly summer dress cause she felt like wearing one.

This morning she was feeling light weight. So she decided to walk to the window and open it while closing her eyes and engulfing the morning breeze.

The view brought a smile on her lips. It gave her new hope to as she hummed a tune to herself. Something that was always at back of her head yet she never could express it.