Selfish love

Hey guys, thanks for completing the tasks. I really appreciate it. And it is because of you guys I am writing. I am nothing without you sweethearts and I will never be. I am so grateful and tankful. And after all that, all I wanted was little appreciation.

I have been writing for more than two years now, and truth to be told, I am a paid writer. I get paid for what I write. Not from wattpad of course. But still I am writing here.

It might come as if I am saying that I write for free on wattpad, I write here, because I like to. I read your comments and giggle like a maniac.

I love you all and it was not meant to be selfish. I gave you tasks to get motivated myself.

You guys read, and some don't even bother to comment or vote. And same people barge in my inbox practically ordering me to update DAILY. What do you think I am? I write and write and what you guys do? You don't even vote.

I just asked for followers because I thought I deserved it. That was appreciation from your side to me. You expect me to update and yet think I don't deserve the recognition.

I have a life outside wattpad. And please if you can't feel from my point of view, then I can't say anything.

I will continue to update however.

*****
The movie was long forgotten. The scene where the hero pushed the heroine against the wall was far finished. Y/N didn't knew whether they kissed or not, or who won the bet. But all she could focus on was Jeonghan's lips that now boldly traced the length of her neck, blowing into her ear, making her feel every inch of his body pressed against hers.

She wanted to resist, to push him away, to scream at him and then run away.

But....he wasn't exactly kissing her, was he? He was just leaning on her shoulder, dozed off. There was nothing sexual, wasn't it?

She slowly turned her head in his direction to see his eyes closed and lips opened as he drew in deep breaths. She thought he was asleep and the touches of his lips was just unintentional.

Y/N didn't wanted to over exaggerate things. So, she let him lean on her and tried to focus on movie.

Vernon now was practically sitting on her, with his elbow on her lap leaning on his hand munching on the popcorns. "The fuck is this? Why is she running away? He just wanted a kiss." He groaned in distaste as the heroine pushed the hero.

Y/N side-eyed him. No girl would let some guy kiss her without her consent.

Wonwoo put his hands behind his head. "I don't know. Never understand what women think."

Jeonghan snuggle closer to her, now his arm was half-around her waist. Y/N's breath hitched. A new sensation crept over her body.

"She was practically drooling on him, and he tried to kiss her, she ran away. Let the man kiss." Vernon reasoned pointing at the screen as the hero tried to grab the heroine. The female lead pushed the man away and slapped him hard.

"He did not kissed her, he forced her." Mingyu muttered shaking his head in disappointment.

Vernon frowned. "So what? Does that change what she feel for him?"

"I guess." Wonwoo mumbled eyeing Jeonghan being a sneaky little freak as he completely wrapped his arms around Y/N, and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Then her love for him was a lie. If she truly loved him, her feelings wouldn't have vanished with a single action." Vernon shrugged.

"People die in love, and this bitch didn't even let him kiss her." Wonwoo muttered adjusting his glasses as he saw blush creeping up Y/N's neck, to her face. She was fighting in her seat, adjusting Jeonghan's weight. The man was a little heavier than she was. Not to mention he was taller and bigger too. Wonwoo wished he had as cunning brain as Jeonghan.