Never be the same

Can't believe you guys completed the task in just few hours. Thank you all.

Like I promised here is the update.

Next update will be after 25 new followers on both instagram and wattpad.

Current: wattpad: 669
Instagram: 631
Tragedy: wattpad: 700
Instagram: 650

**********

"Wonwoo and Jeoghan will stay." Seungcheol said for the third time. Seungkwan grumbled under his breath.

"Then let me stay too." It was Hoshi who intertwined. Seungcheol sighed and grabbed the papers.

"No, I need you." Hoshi scoffed.

"You do not need me, Hyung. You're doing it on purpose cause you're afraid if Y/N will like my company more than you." Seungcheol narrowed his eyes at the younger.

"Don't be childish. You're coming with me." Hoshi threw his head back letting out a sulky sigh.

*****

Seungcheol left with with Hoshi and Joshua for the meeting Shownu proposed. There was a rebellion against Seungcheol going on in the underworld. Of course the death of Ateez wasn't taken lightly. The one of the powerful clan was wiped in a day. Seungcheol was ready for consequences and dare say if he'd let anyone lay a hand on his family.

Jeoghan slumped on the couch and with Wonwoo and Mingyu. "I can not believe he left me to babysit you brats." He sighed. His thoughts immediately went to Y/N. "Not to mention she is under the same roof and I can't bring myself to talk to her." Jeoghan looked at the ceiling and let out a tired sigh.

Mingyu hummed. Following the elder's gaze. "None of us can. We don't have guts to face her." Jeoghan bit his lips.

"She knows we are sorry." Wonwoo mumbled. The amusement he sported in his tone usually fading into a soft voice. Mingyu looked at him.

Wonwoo had been pretending to be carefree and unbothered in presence of others ever since she got back. But he knew what he truly felt. The guilt of not only losing her, but also when she took a bullet for him had paralysed him ever since. He blame himself, every second.

And nothing could take that guilt away from him.

"And?" Jeoghan quipped. "She knows yet she's quiet herself. I was waiting for her outburst, her screams and cries, yet nothing. Her silence is killing me more than her screams would." He drummed his fingers on the back of the couch spreading his arms.

"Shall we talk to her?" Mingyu proposed.

Wonwoo shook his head leaning forward on his hands. "She'll throw hands. And I'll impulsively hurt her again."

"Then tie her up before talking." Jeoghan said. Mingyu looked at him as if he had lost his mind. He couldn't believe Seungcheol left him to keep an eye on them when in reality it was him who needed a surveillance.

"She'll let you?" Wonwoo scoffed rolling his eyes.

Jeonghan shrugged. His eyes sparkling with mischief. Mingyu knew where this was going. "I don't know. Should I ask her?"

"Go if you're ready to get hit by a vase or something that'll crack your head." Wonwoo narrowed his eyes.

"Can't believe you're scared of a tiny girl like her." Joeghan provoked. Wonwoo clenched his jaw, his manliness getting hit.

"Yeah? Then why don't you go and try. Let's see what that tiny little nymph can do to you." He suggested. Jeoghan raised his hands in defence.

"I like the idea of protecting her. Where she is defenceless and all she could depend on is me." Wonwoo sighed. Mingyu glared at him. "Or us." He added.