𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚

❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh you'll be happy about this mr.snow." Casca Highbottom spoke with a slight grin as he stood up, his head staring up at the screen that showed the tributes.

"District twelve's all town sweetheart belongs to none other than Coriolanus Snow." Casca said as he turned his head to look at the young, blonde man who gave him a stare before his eyes wondered to the screen above.

"Romona Collins!" the mayor called out into the microphone, causing everyone to freeze. Romona Collins felt her breath hitch as she stood in her spot, too scared to lift her head.

Heads then turned to the girl who's name
who had rung through their ears.

Romona felt finger's touch hers and that caused the girl to look over to see her friend, Lucy Gray Baird holding onto her hand as she gave Romona a look of sympathy.

Romona gave Lucy Gray a small smile before closing her eyes and talking in a deep breath.

she then stepped forward, her hands behind her back and her head held high.

And from behind the screen watching from the capital, Coriolanus snow observed his tribute with curious eyes.

The girls dress was as bright and yellow as the sun, her curly hair had been pinned back by different various color of flowers.

Her face smooth, soft and innocent just as newborn baby.

Romona Collins was district 12's only bright flower.

And that flower had just been pulled straight from the ground.

And even though she was walking into her death, she still had a soft look on her face.

Coriolanus Snow eyes softened as he watched the beautiful girl with flowers in her hair walk up to the stage. But it then fell serious once he realized what he was up against.

There was no way in hell that he would get his hands on that money now, not when he had the least performative person throughout the tribute's.

Once Romona neared the stage, The male tribute who the girl had known as Jessup reached his hand out to help her up the steps, making sure she didn't trip over her own two feet.

Romona had taken her place next to Jessup, their hands connected as they faced the crowd of their fellow district citizens.

"Give it up for our male and female tribute's" they mayor spoke into the microphone only for no one to move a mussel, they stared up at the two tributes with a sad look on their face.

Jessup and Romona looked at each other, Romona sent the boy a comforting smile hoping it would ease his nerves.

A hand wrapped around both teens arms, pulling them backward's so they can make their way through the doorway and away from their home forever.

And as everyone got one last look at the bright yellow dress that belonged to the girl who always smiled, all they could think was

Goodbye Romona Collins, we all loved you.

━━━━⋆.ೃ࿔*:・𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 !

When I tell you, y'all are gonna love them I mean it. Just a small little chapter, cuz I have to watch the move and try not to copy and paste what I hear cuz I want it to have a bit of my own small plot and cuz Romona is definitely no Lucy gray.

 Just a small little chapter, cuz I have to watch the move and try not to copy and paste what I hear cuz I want it to have a bit of my own small plot and cuz Romona is definitely no Lucy gray