𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 '𝙚𝙢

❝ 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙙

❝ 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙙. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Romona groaned once her body hit the hard ground, her hand immediately going to her side to rub out the pain that she received when she fell onto the hard rocks.

The girl sat up and looked around her to see she was in a cage and there where people outside of it, staring at all the tributes like they where animals.

Romona slowly got to her feet, her hand still at her side rubbing at it, already feeling a huge bruise starting to develop.

"Excuse me. Hello, sir!" Romona heard a voice shout from outside the cage, she turned her head to the man standing in front of the camera.

"Yes, you. In the red. Who are you and why are you in there with them? We're live." The man shouted as he looked at Coriolanus Snow.

Romona turned her head to watch her mentor slowly break, his breathing heavy as he stared forward.

Romona turned her back and grabbed onto the boy's hand.

Coriolanus looked down at the girl, his eyes staring into hers.

"Own it." She whispered as she stared up at him "once they see your bothered, they'll drag you straight through the mud." Romona whispered up to him as her thumb unknowingly rub the skin on his wrist.

Romona could hear the man outside shouting at
Coriolanus, trying to get his attention to figure out who he is.

"Romona Collins, may I introduce you
to my neighbors?" Coriolanus asked as he turned his head back to her, his eyes staring into her brown doe ones.