𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚

❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣

❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Step one, get Romona Collins to trust him. That's all he had to do for both of them to have a single chance to get what they want.

She can possibly beat the games and he could get his hands on that Plinth Prize, and finally be able to claim his family worth once again.

So here he stood, white flower in hand as he waited for the train filled with the tributes to arrive.

He knew he definitely shouldn't be here, it was unnatural...but there was a mission at hand.

Coriolanus twirled the stem between his fingers as his eyes examined the delicate, white flower.

He thought nothing could be more beautiful.

But oh boy he was wrong.

The sound of the train horn blown in his ears, making his head snap up, watching as the train pulled in and started to slow to a complete stop.

He stepped forward and watched as the peacekeepers opened some of the doors, his eyes connecting with one of the tributes as he continued to stepped forward, looking back to the children that jumped out of the train box, trying his best to locate his own tribute.

As he walked the sounds of flapping caught his attention, he looked up for a moment to watch the birds fly over the train and back into the sky.

He blindly walked near the last carriage of the train, not seeing Romona Collins anywhere.

That's when he turned his head to see a boy reaching up to help Romona down from the box cart, making sure she didn't fall when her feet hit the ground.