2

Taylor's POV

Kansas wasn't supposed to be anything special. It was supposed to be , this whole tour was supposed to be the best moments of my life, but , then things changed. He pulled away before the tour, before Midnights. I had known we weren't going to make it.

I broke up with Joe on New Years Day after he kissed another girl ant an party, and for the month's before the tour I was numb, on autopilot. I had my friends and family and cats, but I woke up alone and had nobody to hold my hand on the days that just seemed long.

Then the tour started and I felt alive again. My fans brought me to life on those nights, but I would always go back to my hotel and lay down alone with all these things circulating in my head wishing I had someone to talk to.

So when I got out of my cleaning cart I expected nothing special about tonight. I was all ready to go with 10 minutes till show and I was sitting in the Chiefs Locker room with my family and it was entertaining to see my dad glowering in a corner still bitter about the Super  Bowl . "Oh come on" he fixated on my cousins who taking photos in front of Travis Kelce's locker, "Wrong Kelce"I didn't know much about football but I had heard his name.

Just then my  backup walked into the room all crowded around Kamron giggling ""What's going on?" Before they could answer the 5 minute warning went off and everyone ran off for final checks.

As I expected everything went according to plan, Taylor and Joey were amazing and it really was one of my favorite performances of the tour and I loved to see how the crowds reacted to the music video.

I was laying on the couch letting the numbness seep in as I heard Taylor,  Taylor,  Joey, Tree and some other members of my family we're talking when Kamron walked in with a funny smile on my face catching my attention. "Taylor...I have a present for you" he said this in a sing song way trying to hold in a laugh. I sat up as now all eyes were on me. He reached out handing me a friendship bracelet made of numbers. I was confused at first, I had gotten lots of bracelets and I didn't know what was so special about this one. Then he started to explain "So my man Travis Kelce, great guy you'd love him, made that bracelet especially for you" I blushed as Taylor ooed. I looked closer at the bracelet and my jaw dropped when I realized what was on it "Is this a phone number ". He laughed and ran away leaving me mortified yet I felt something squirming in my stomach. 

One Week Later

 What I didn't know about Travis I knew now. I may or may not have been lightly instagram stalking him since that night. 

 One morning I was laying in bed when I received a bombardment of texts from all of my friends they had all sent me the same thing, it was a clip of a video from a podcast. I clicked on it thinking, well I don't know what I was thinking I was just bored. 

When I saw his face my stomach fluttered, but when his brother mentioned my concert my heart dropped, my first thought was that he said something dumb and masculine and jerking about me but then he smiles and begins to talk. "...I was a little disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her  shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs songs she sings so I was a little butt hurt I didn't get to hand her one of the friendship bracelets I made for her..." my mouth dropped open. "...you made her a bracelet?" Jason's voice caught my attention "yah, if your up on Taylor Swift concerts there are friendship bracelets and I received a lot being there but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it" I paused my phone as I blacked out for a moment realizing a man I was romantically interested in wasn't an arrogant jackass giggling I pressed play again pulling my blanket closer to me. By the time the clip was over I had already rewound the the video to his smirk. That day I watched the scene hundreds of times before listening to the rest of the podcast episodes.