happy happy

"Hey Matt what was that all about?" I asked walking back into our hotel room.

"Shut up and fuck me." He said grabbing my arms and pulling me down on the bed. I instantly reacted by kissing his neck and pulling his shirt over his head. I knew he was just 'using' me but it felt right in every way. I lifted my arms and pulled my shirt over my head. Throwing the shirt over to the side, he then starting kissing my neck and leaving love marks. I did the same biting his strong neck. He unclasped my bra and started kiss me going lower and lower each time. I pushed him down and started kissing him all over his abs.

We finished fast, we were both tired and after we just laid there together thinking about the events that had just happened.

I woke up in a bed all by myself, knowing Matt there was no note left for me, just curiosity. I grabbed my phone off the table next to me and checked the time, it was 6:49pm. I must have slept for four hours.

I got up and tied a silk robe around me revealing most of my body because Matt would never buy me anything that would actually cover my body.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stood in front of the sink taking my hair out of the pony tail it was in.

As soon as my hair fell down I felt warm hands slide my robe off my shoulders as it fell to the ground. I felt warm kisses on my neck. I slanted my head to the side and moaned with pleasure. His warm hand ran down my sides. He picked me up and carried my to the shower. He set me down and started to give me hickeys on my neck. I started kisses him. Whenever we have sex everything just feels so right.

When we finished he wrapped me in a warm blanket and carried me to the bed. He cuddled me and rubbed my thighs. It was so warm and perfect I never want to move ever again. I fell asleep in his arms but, since I had been sleeping for four hours previously I woke up in the middle of the night. I walked to the kitchen in our very large hotel room and poured myself a glass of water.

"What are you doing?" Matt asked walking into the kitchen in a pair of sweatpants, while I was wearing one of his button down shirts.

I could see a bulge through his pants.

I just smiled.

"Ugh yeah couldn't sleep." I said.

"Well I had a lot of fun with you tonight." He said smirking, walking over to me and placing his hands on my hips.

When he's nice to me it always scares me because I feel like he's done with me and he wants to be polite before he leaves me for someone new.

"I had a lot of fun with you too." I said smiling and looking down at my feet.

He grabbed my chin and pulled me in to a kiss.

"Let's get back to bed." He said holding out his hand. I grabbed it and we walked to bed together and I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IM SO SORRY IT TOO ME FOREVER TO UPDATE I WROTE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AND IT WAS DELETED.

i swear i wrote the whole chapter and it deleted and i always procrastinated re writing. but heres my chapter sorry its so short i am so sorry and i just wanted to get a chapter up for you guys.

i will be update getting the badboy next and hopefully i will get in the habbit of updating every saturday:)

so why is matt being so nice to haley????????????????

youll have to wait until next chapter:))))))))))

love you all so much

see ya!

-kamzasf