baby steps

After looking at every inch of the cabin from inside and out Matt said we should leave. We got in the car Matt kindly opened my door for me and we started to make our way to the restaurant.

"Behave." Was all he said as we walked into the fancy restaurant.

"Mr.Knight follow me please." A beautiful waitress said to Matt giving him a smirk making me feel fat and ugly.

"She's a hoe." Was all Matt said as we kept walking.

He probably had sex with her.

Who hasn't he had sex with?

The waitress seated us outside where Matt's father had already been sitting.

"Haley what a pleasure to meet you." His father said standing up and shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you to Mr. Knight." I said back looking over at Matt who had a nasty look on his face as he already sat down. I sat down across from Matts dad with Matt next to me.

"Please call me John." He smiled.

"And Matthew." His father said looking at him.

"Yes father." He said with an attitude.

"Do you treat this young lady fair?" His father asked him.

"Yes of course." I said cutting in.

There were looks all around the table in silence.

Matt called down the waiter and ordered whisky for himself.

"Alcohol this early Matthew?" His father asked looking at the drink.

"I need a little something to take the edge off." Matt said taking a large sip.

His father just looked at him take the drink then looking into his menu.

"So Haley what shall you be ordering this after noon?" His father looked up and asked me.

"She'll have a salad that's all we won't be staying long." Matt said strongly before I could even answer.

I wanted a burger:(

"If that is what you wish." His father said.

Matt finished his drink and moved closer to me as his father looked through the menu.

Matt started running his up and down my leg his cold silver watch touching my leg giving me shivers but feeling fire everywhere his hand was.

"Matt!" I whispered sleeping his hand off of me.

He just kissed me on the neck as his father starred into his menu.

"Matt leave the poor girl alone." His father said not even looking up from his menu.

"How about the chicken sandwich or the salmon?" His father said looking through all of the options.

Matt moved his hand closer to my vage.

"Matt stop." I whispered moving his hand.

He sighed and put his hand back on the table. We ordered our food and ate in silence.

"So Haley are you attending school?" His father asked.

"Uh yes I am attending Udub." I said finishing my salad.

"What's your major?" He asked after.

"My major is Chemistry and my minor is Dance. I said chocking on my own spit.

"Why such difference in Major and Minor?" He asked.

"Uh I've always been a danced but I thought Chemistry would be a much better choice of Major." I said looking down.

"I do believe that too." He smiled.

"Well we have to get going." Matt said standing up and garbling my hand.

"This early?" His fathered asked.

"Yeah this early?" I repeated agreeing with his father.

"Yes we have to go." Matt said, whispered something to his father, grabbed my hand, and walked us out.

"Hey what was that all about?" I asked.

"It's complicated alright." He said letting me into his car.

I didn't say anything I just sat there in this beautiful dress.

He just started the car.

A/N
_____________________________________________________________

Hello how you are you?

School is almost out:))

HOW ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ITS BEEN FOREVER

sorry the chapter is kinda short but schools almost over and shit so hopefully I will update sooner:)

ILY

WERE ALMOST TO 2k :)))

love you

See ya!

Swifferme