uh oh

Tall men in all black suits came toward me in my kitchen. I was in shock and I had no idea what to do other then to just let them take me. I just walked along as they grabbed me and put me in the back of a black SUV.

"What's going on." I asked scared.

"Just sit your ass down, shut your pretty face, and don't ask questions." One of the big guards yelled at me.

Time had passed I must have fallen asleep, or they drugged me.

Either is very possible.

Just when I though Matt actually had a heart this happens. And to think I actually had feelings for him.

After what felt like days, they finally took the bag off my head. I looked around and I was in a very, very, very, very, very, nice apartment.

"Hello darling." Matt says kneeling in front of me and holding my hands.

"Matt what is this?" I asked scared, looking around at the very expensive furniture.

"I wanted to get away with you." He said standing up and grabbing my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Mathew that's so sweet and all but you could have just asked me." I said looking in to his eyes.

"I know, I know, I just thought you would say no."

"Matthew I do have have a job." I worked at a book store and with everything that's been happening with Matt I haven't been to work in at least three weeks.

"Look I should go." I said moving away from Matt.

"Fine." He said pissed.  His body guards lead me to the car we were just in moments ago. Shit I don't have my phone, I don't have any of my stuff.

So I fell asleep.... Again.

I woke up in my bedroom. I turn over to find a note on the bedside table it reads: 'This was all a mistake I'm sorry.' Signed Mr. Knight.

Okay, so what does this mean?

I look over to find my phone fully charged next to my pillow. I pick it up and look for any messages and am sad to find that Matt hasn't contacted me at all. Aubrey sent me more than a million messages and I reply telling her I'm fine.

I don't know what to do. Will I ever talk to Matt again? He's been the closest thing to a lover that I've had since I was 18. I don't think I can have a boyfriend after that.

I need Matt in my life.

I need him.
________________________________________________________________

i honestly can't update chapter on a schedule to save my life. and ik this chapter sucks ass but im really not sure to go with this story and hopefully the next chapter will be better ?? im not sure i hope so.

see ya

-kamzasf