'formal thing'

"Aubrey wake up." I said pushing her until she woke up.

"What?" She said half awake.

"Well hottie douche asked me to go to this really important formal thing." I said.

"What for?" She said fully awake now.

"I have no idea, last time I checked I was his Slave and he's never done anything like this
Plus he said something about 'wanting his father to think he found someone'."

"Well that means he likes you." Aubrey said hopeful.

"I don't want him to like me." I said partly lying.

"But he's hot." She said.

"But he's a d*ck." I said trying to figure all of this out.

"Okay well you know you have to go right? I mean just think what he will do if you don't go." She said sympathetically.

"Yeah I know I have to go." I said half disappointed and half glad.

And a little scared.

I don't know anything about him except his name and where he lives. I mean I'm going to meet his father what am I going to say 'Hey Mr.knight I'm your sons slave nice to meet you'

"Well what are you going to wear?" She said looking through the closet.

"I don't know but I just want to sleep." I said falling back on to my pillow.

"Haley this is important." She said grabbing me and pulling me in to my closet.

"I'm wearing this." I said grabbing a navy blue strapless long formal dress.

"Okay and what are you going to say to his dad."

"Well what am I suppose to plan it out." I said curiously.

"Yeah." She said grabbing paper and pen.

"No fûck that I'm going to sleep." I said jumping on my bed and going back to sleep.

• •

"Haley wake up." Aubrey said pushing me.

"What do you want." I said throwing my pillow at her.

"You have to go to the formal thing in like 6 hours."

"Shît." I said getting up and running to the bathroom.

*buzz buzz*

"Hello Sir." I said into my phone and rolling my eyes at Aubrey.

"I'm picking you up at six-thirty be ready." Matt said and hanging up the phone.

"Okay well you better get ready." She said laying down on the bed and opening a magazine.

I walked in the bathroom took a shower before putting all my makeup on and putting my hair in a fancy bun.

"It's time." Aubrey said smiling and holding my dress.

"Shut up." I said laughing and grabbing the dress.

"Okay go put it on." She said pushing me in to the bathroom.

I put the dress on and fixed my hair and makeup and put all my jewelry on.

"Oh my gosh you look amazing." Aubrey said after I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah thanks I can't wait to tell my slaves father that in his 'girlfriend'." I said sarcastically.

"Well you're not his girlfriend and when you come back you can tell me everything." She said giving me a hug.

"Well it's 6:43 you should get going." She said looking at her phone.