ok here we go

^Ring-Ring^

I picked up the phone and placed it next to my ear.

"What do you want Matt I'm busy?" I said flipping through a magazine on my bed.

"What did I tell you to call me?" He said in a scary mean voice.

"You told me to call you Sir." I said with a scared tone in my voice because I was truly scared.

If only you knew Matt. The most gorgeous looking man in the whole world... With the smallest heart.

"Yes, good now get over here." He said so demanding.

"But-" He cut me off making me even more angry than I was before.

"No buts unless you want to get smacked now come over here." He said clearly loosing his patience.

And then he hung up.

I went upstairs and put on my sexiest bra and fixed my hair and makeup. I walked downstairs and in to my car.

I hate the way he treats me. He's so rude and just expects me to do whatever he wants. Although a tiny part of me wanted to go over there and see him it took all I had to not turn around and drive home.

We met a few years ago.

I was eighteen and nieve. He made me believe he was a gentleman and kind and caring but now I realize he's a jerk.

A really hot jerk may I add.

Well anyways we met at a dance recital. His father is a very rich man and was invited to all sorts of these benefit/gatherings. I danced ballet on stage with all of the other dancers and when we were done he followed me to my dressing room and told me that I looked amazing and my dancing was beautiful.

Lies.

He brought me back to his house and offered me wine but I simply declined because I was underage and I told him that I had to go.

But he wasn't going to let me go that easily.

He grabbed me and pushed me down on the couch. He kissed me and started ripping off my cloths. I was only eighteen and a virgin I wasn't going to let him do that to me but there wasn't much I could do he was so aggressive and I was scarred.

"Hey what the hell are you doing? Get off of me!" I screamed.

"Hey hey calm down I just like you so much and I want to be with you." He said brushing my hair behind my ear with his hand. I couldn't resist his beautiful eyes starring at me I had to give in.

And that was the dumbest decision of my life.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back. He started laughing so I guessed he knew that it was my first time kissing anybody. Ever.

I unbuttoned his shirt slowely more focusing on the kiss and trying not to mess up. Once I unbuttoned his shirt I think I saw heaven. His prefectly square abs were gorgeous. I ran my hands down his adbomen felling every tight and hot muscle there was. He ripped my dress off and picked me up with my legs around his waist and he brought me over to his bed. He unclasped my bra with just one try.

"This isn't your first time is it.?" I asked him looking in to his eyes.

"No." He said smirking.

"Well it's my first time so-" He cut me off.

"Don't worry I will go easy." He said kissing me down my stomach and pulling me underwear down.

"I'm not really sure if-" He cut me off again.

"Don't worry baby I will rock your world." He said slowly putting two fingers into me.

Woah.

I moaned and moaned tightening my grip on the sheets every time he went in.

Then he unzipped his pants...

He went slow at first but sped up once he saw I got the hang of it. We went for about fourty-five miutes until we bothed realized we couldn't breath. He lay next to me and I felt as if I was on fire but frozen at the same time.

"So how was your first time?" He said breathing healvily. I could just picture the smirk on his face.

I was so sore down there, it hurt like hell.

"It was good." I lied.

"I knew I could rock your world." He said getting up and gesturing for me to leave.

And boy was I happy to. Hasta la vista. See ya never! Was all I could think to myself while grabbing my thighs.

"Here's my number call me for a good time.?" He said handing me number as I excepted it.

Huge mistake.

And before I left he leaned closer and closer until he was right above my ear still naked too and whispered.

"For a first-timer you rocked my world too." I shivered.

And with that I left.

A/N

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! This is my new book and don't forget to check out my other ones! So this book may get a little dirty at times. I really do hope you liked it and Sorry for all the spelling errors I type so fast that I don't have to much time to even see what I'm typing but I try to fix them if I do see them.

Well anyywaysss I really hop if you do like this book you keep reading it I will try to upload new chapters in at least 2-5 days and if not I am super sorryy but YAYYYYYYY FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE!!!!

*this story will get inappropriate if you don't like that don't read

Love yaaa

-Thatnerdygirl16

.