1.8

***

***

Mg was holding a girls legs whilst she did sit ups. "Nice form. You're one of Dana's friends, right?" He asks.

"Jill, and my friendship with Dana doesn't define me." She answers as she continues to do sit ups. She sees the confused look on his face. "That was a joke." She stops doing sit ups. "Of course it does." She says with a straight face.

Mg lets out a forced chuckle. "Cool, cool." He looks towards Lizzie. The girl continues to do sit ups and when she gets back up Mg stops her. "Tell me where Dana and Sasha are and we'll get out of your hair." He compels.

"More like split ends." Lizzie interrupts.

"Wow. Your daughter really isn't a people person." Damon says, looking at Caroline.

"Shut up, Saltzman. And why are you all up in their business?" She answers. Mg and Lizzie look at her shocked. "Are all of you private school kids this creepy."

"It seems as though people are not very fond of your daughter, Caroline." Elijah says.

"I wonder why." Hayley asks sarcastically. Never having liked the blonde vampire.

"Uh-" Mg tries to talk.

She kicks her feet away from him and walks away as the teacher blows the whistle. "Okay, that's it. Hit the showers."

All the kids run towards the locker rooms. Lizzie stands up and turns to Mg.

"Compulsion fail. Hope and Lexi are probably doing a victory lap by now. What's with the performance anxiety?"

"I think you're distracting me." Mg answers looking at her legs.

Everyone looks at the screen confused.

Lizzie looks down at her legs and then back at Mg confused. "I'm wearing polyester."

Mg stands up, "And you're totally pulling it off."

"Who knew such a nice kid would be into such a mean human being." Marcel states.

"She is not mean!" Caroline yells. "She just very opinionated." She says in an unsure tone.

Lizzie sighs. "Get your head in the game, Mg." She grabs his shoulders and shakes him a bit. She then lets go as Mgs phone rings.