𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3

"Aarohi", said abhimanyu softly, entering in her room, closing the door.

"What now", shouted aarohi while tears were rolling from her eyes.

"I am sorry baccha", said abhimanyu, kneeling in front of aarohi.

"Why are you doing this, what you want now", said aarohi sobbing.

"I already told you I want you, I just want you no one else", said abhimanyu, holding her hands.

"I can never be your abhimanyu", said aarohi taking her hands back.

"You are mine only mine", said abhimanyu and pulled her closer to him.

"Look I know you need time, I am ready to give you time, but please don't go away from me I will die without you", Said abhimanyu with tears in his eyes. Aarohi looked in his eyes, she only found truth and hope in his eyes.

"I need two days after that I will give my answer", said aarohi resting her head on his chest.

"I will wait for that moment", said abhimanyu crassing her hairs.

"Thank you", Said aarohi and closed her eyes. Aarohi felt secure and comfort in his arms, the comfort she wanted from years, she was finally getting that comfort.

"Poppy Matashree", roohi shouted coming in aarohi room, listening her voice, abhi and aarohi parted away.

"Yes princess", said abhimanyu while roohi went and sat on his lap.

"Poppy you know what happen in school today", roohi start telling him everything happened with her. Abhimanyu was listening every thing like it is something related to his surgery. Aarohi was observing everything.

"Poppy I am hungry", said roohi, rubbing her stomach. She got tired after telling everything to abhimanyu.

"Let's go down dinner is ready", said aarohi standing up.

(They went down, everyone had their dinner and enjoyed with eachother.)

"Poppy today I will sleep with bua", said roohi with a pout.

"Okay baby, today night we will do alot of masti", said anisha pulling roohi cheeks.

(Everyone went to their room, but kairav stopped abhimanyu.)

"What did She said", asked kairav.

"She told she need 2 days", said abhimanyu to which kairav nodded and went to anisha room, while abhimanyu went to aarohi room.

(Abhimanyu entered aarohi room, but she wasn't there, she was in the balcony, talking to someone on call.)

"Sure mahir we will definitely meet, when you will be back", said aarohi giggled.

"Definitely I even want my answer", said mahir on other side, while her phone was on speaker so abhimanyu was listening both the side.

"What answer", asked aarohi not remembering anything.

"My proposal answer, in college you said", before mahir could continue, abhimanyu snatched her phone from her hand and cut the call.

"What's wrong abhimanyu", shouted aarohi turning towards him but seeing his red eyes scared her.

To be continued

You will get over possessive abhimanyu in this story, it can have some parts of harming and all.
I hope you guys are fine with that.

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading