𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8

"Look like someone really enjoyed last night", said Shefali to anisha, while looking at aarohi..

"Even I think the same bhabhi, look like they had fun", while both of them were teasing aarohi, her cheeks were turned red cause of this.

"Bhabhi, anisha stop it na", said aarohi with a grumpy face.

"Accha okay, we will stop, but you tell, what you gonna answer him", asked shefali, looking at aarohi.

"Bhabhi you know my answer", said aarohi with a smile..

"Now I am going, I have some appointments", said aarohi and went from there.

"Bhabhi were is aarohi", asked abhimanyu, coming in kitchen.

"She went to hospital, as she was having some appointments", said Shefali and both Shefali and anisha went from there.

"Appointments but today she didn't had any appointments, even yesterday she went out for that phone call, what she is actually hiding from me", said abhimanyu to himself, and now he was determined to find what she is hiding from him, for that even he left for hospital.

"Rohan do you know where is aarohi", asked abhimanyu, looking at rohan, who was observing some files.

"Yes sir aarohi went to her cabin", said rohan, abhimanyu nodded and went to her cabin.

(But the scene infront of abhimanyu, blasted a volcano infront of him, his eyes turned red, his body clenched, his nerves were visible easily... Aarohi was hugging a boy, this thing sat in his mind, as aarohi broke the hug, she saw Abhimanyu staring at her with red eyes, which were not only filled with anger but also tears... She understood that he misunderstood the scenario infront of him.)

"Abhimanyu", aarohi mumbled and told the boy to leave from there, while he was going, abhimanyu was glaring at him like he will kill him here only. As the boy left the cabin abhimanyu closed the door, and locked it..

"Who was he", asked abhimanyu, anger was dripping from his voice..

"Vo", aarohi tried to say, but she wasn't getting correct words.

"Tell me who the hell was he", shouted abhimanyu, hitting his hand on the side glass, which broke and some piece hit his chest, as he was facing towards wall..

"Abhi... abhimanyu what are you doing look here", said aarohi getting panicked..

"I want my answer aarohi", shouted abhimanyu again, turning towards aarohi.

"Abhimanyu let me do first aid first then we will talk", said aarohi, coming close to Abhimanyu..

"No", said abhimanyu and took a step back..

"Atleast trust me abhimanyu for once and he was my friend, he can here to give me his wedding card", shouted aarohi back on him for not trusting her enough, she even showed him the card.

"Now please sit here", said aarohi, while abhimanyu sit on the sofa and aarohi sat beside him.

"I am sorry", said abhimanyu, looking down with guilt. Aarohi didn't said him anything and start opening his shirt...

"I am really sorry", said abhimanyu, holding aarohi hands.

"Fine I forgive you", Said aarohi not looking at him and start cleaning his wound...

"Look at me and say this pleace", abhimanyu said in a pleading voice, aarohi had enough of him.. She moved close to him and capture his lips in her, both shared a passionate kiss, aarohi bite his lips hard which cause his lip to bleed, after a good kiss, she backed off..

"Always remember, I am your, I understand your insecurities but you need to trust me otherwise our relationship can't work", said aarohi..

"I trust you, I really do it just", said abhimanyu... Aarohi hold his hand in her..

"It's fine let's forget what happen, and focus on our future", said aarohi and kissed his cheek, while aarohi smiled..

To be continued

Target for next chapter
50+ Votes on each chapter of this story....

I have given target on my all ongoing stories so when target will be completed, new character will be out...

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading....