𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5

Flashback

(Last year Aarohi abhimanyu went for a medical camp for 3 days. With Abhimanyu and aarohi there was 1 more doctor shubh. He was unaware that aarohi and abhimanyu are related to eachother, he liked aarohi and wanted to confess his feelings to her on this camp.)

"What's happening here", shouted abhimanyu, coming out of his tent in black joggers and black shirt. He saw shubh is kneeling down infront of aarohi holding her hand. Seeing this sudden anger increased in him.

"Vo Dr. Abhimanyu I was telling my feelings to Dr. Aarohi", said shubh not knowing he can die very next moment for saying this.

"Aarohi tell na what is your answer", asked shubh getting excited, but aarohi looked around seeing abhimanyu staring at her with red eyes.

"I am sorry shubh", said aarohi taking a step back, but shubh again hold her hand tightly which angered abhimanyu.

"Please don't do this I know you also like me that's why you used to smile while talking with me, please don't break my heart", said shubh being emotional to get other people sympathy, thinking aarohi will say him yes after getting in pressure but he didn't knew his nose will be broken soon.

"Dr. Shubh it's enough", shouted abhimanyu, which scared everyone standing there. Abhimanyu walked to aarohi and shubh and snatched aarohi hand from shubh grip.

"Dr. Abhimanyu I know you are MD of Birla House and this camp Is from Birla hospital but you don't have any right to come in my and aarohi matters and leave my aarohi hand", said shubh not knowing what will be his words sequences.

"Dr. Shubh do you know my full name", asked abhimanyu standing infront of shubh.

"Yes it Dr. Abhimanyu birla", said shubh getting confused.

"Do you know Dr. Aarohi full name", asked abhimanyu glaring at him.

"No but soon she will be aarohi mahajan", said shubh

"Rohan", called abhimanyu. Rohan came infront.

"Shubh it's Dr. Aarohi Birla previously know as Dr. Aarohi goenka", said rohan looking at shubh. Rohan said making sure that he is telling her both the surnames.

"Wait you are also a Birla aarohi", asked shubh out of shock.

"She is Dr. Aarohi for you, better try to be professional from next time", said abhimanyu glaring at him. Abhimanyu turned to leave with aarohi holding her wrist.

"Fine I understand she is Dr. Aarohi but what is your relation with her", asked shubh.

To be continued

I know small chapter, sorry for this.

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading..