𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7

Flashback end

"After that I never saw shubh, around me or even in hospital, I asked rohan also but he also told me, shubh resigned from the hospital and never came back", thought aarohi.

"Thinking about me baby", said abhimanyu with a mischievous smile and start crassing aarohi waist. Aarohi shivered as his touch.

"Shut up, I am not thinking about you", Said aarohi slapping his hand away.

"Haww you don't think about me", said abhimanyu, keeping a hand on his mouth. Before aarohi could reply him, she got a call. Seeing the caller I'd, aarohi got tensed.

"I will come in a minute", said aarohi taking up her phone and moving out of the room.

"Why did she moved out from room, just for that call", thought abhimanyu to himself but then shrugged of his thought.

"Huff I hope they don't call again", said aarohi entering in the room, she looked around and found abhimanyu is not there. She thought he left, she was going to lay on bed, but soon found a pair of arms grabbing her waist.

"Abhimanyu", mumbled aarohi as she collided with abhimanyu bare chest with a force.

"Yes aarohi", said abhimanyu wrapping his arm completely around aarohi waist.

"What are you doing", said aarohi fumbling, as she was getting nervous.

"What I am doing nothing absolutely nothing", said abhimanyu, kissing aarohi neck, while his hands move to open her shrug knot.

"Abhimanyu leave me bhai Bhabhi is still awake", Said aarohi, trying to free herself from his grip, while he turned her around and picked her up in his arm.

"Shefali Bhabhi and anisha is busy with rooh and shivu, while parth bhai and kairav is getting bored in their room", said abhimanyu, making aarohi lay on bed and hovering her.

"But", aarohi tried to speak but abhimanyu captured her lips, sharing a peaceful yet aggressive kiss.

"No one is here to disturb us", said abhimanyu, looking in aarohi eyes, their closeness was increasing the intimacy between them. Abhimanyu start kissing her neck, soon his lips went to her collarbone, leaving a hickey there. Before he could move further, aarohi stopped him.

"I don't want any of us to regret this next morning before my answer", said aarohi, understanding her words, abhimanyu lay beside her, taking her in his arms. Both slept peacefully.

Next Morning...

(Abhimanyu was first one to woke up, he kissed aarohi forehead and pecked her lips before leaving her room..)

"He went", said aarohi to herself, after looking around and not finding him on bed. She stood up and went for a shower.

(After taking the shower, aarohi stood infront of a mirror wearing a bathrobe, she looked at her neck and collarbone, having hickeys. But her badluck her foundation got over so today she can't even cover them, like she do on other days.)

(Her mind wanted her not to focus on him, but her heart knew he was not wrong, he is not wrong, he did some mistakes which every human being do, yes his mistake were wrong but cause of his impulsive behaviour he did them, she wanted to live with him, she wanted to be with him, but she also don't know what is actually stopping her.)

"I wish abhimanyu, I would knew what is stopping me, to say yes, something is there, that is coming between us", said aarohi to herself.

To be continued

Many are asking for long chapters, so sorry i can't write long chapters.

Reason, writing long chapters take more time, which I don't have, so sorry...

Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it...