𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 1

"Parth bhai what's happening here", asked abhimanyu entering In Birla House and seeing goenka's and sharma's there.

"Well manish goenka again brought someone for aarohi", said parth with a bored face.

"What did aarohi said", asked abhimanyu curiously.

"She didn't said anything, she came, she saw him and then went back to her room", said kairav coming towards abhimanyu and parth.

"Well you have your chance go, she is in her room and vijay will be going to meet her and remember, he is already trying to win roohi heart", said kairav, while abhimanyu nodded and went to aarohi room, making sure no one notice him going there.

"Aarohi", shouted abhimanyu, barging in her room.

"What abhimanyu, you scared me", said aarohi keeping her hand on her chest.

"What's all this", asked abhimanyu angrily.

"What", asked aarohi being confused.

"You are getting married", said abhimanyu, anger was visible on his face and voice.

"No I am not I didn't said anything but if vijay said yes bade papa will definitely made me say yes for him", said aarohi looking at abhimanyu.

"And what if he don't get a chance to say yes", said abhimanyu with a smirk.

"What do yo-", aarohi was cutted with a pair of lips of her lips. While kissing her abhimanyu opened his shirt buttons and kept aarohi hand on his chest.

"Who the hell is this", shouted abhimanyu being irritated after hearing a knock on the door.

"Vo it's me vijay", said vijay fumbling, as abhimanyu was glaring at him.

"Do you need anything vijay", asked abhimanyu, he sound so dangerous at that time which made vijay shiver.

"Yes no I mean I came to say I don't wanna marry Ms. Aarohi", saying this vijay ran from there, while abhimanyu smirked.

"What the hell was that", shouted aarohi, looking at abhimanyu.

"What kiss or vijay", asked abhimanyu casually.

"Look I already told you, accept my proposal or I won't let you ever accept someone else proposal", said abhimanyu and pulled aarohi towards him.

"But abhimanyu", aarohi tried to say but abhimanyu didn't let her say anything and kissed her again.

"Look aarohi I have already told you, you are mine, I won't ever let you be of someone else remember it", saying this abhimanyu turned her back towards him and kissed her neck.

"It's not possible abhimanyu", said aarohi with tears in her eyes, while abhimanyu interwined his hand with her.

"It is possible, if you want", Said abhimanyu, leaving a hickey on her neck.

"Come down, we need to see of vijay", said abhimanyu with a smirk and mischievous smile and went down buttoning his shirt.

To be continued

Tell me how is the starting
Thank you for reading
Hope you liked it