𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4

"Who the hell he is", shouted abhimanyu slamming his hand beside aarohi head on wall.

"He is my friend", stammered aarohi, seeing him getting this angry.

"If he is just a friend then about which proposal he is talking about", shouted abhimanyu leaning towards her.

"Abhi calm down, his father also owns a hospital, he want me join that hospital, that why he called me", said aarohi keeping her hand on abhimanyu chest.

"Don't he know you are working in Birla hospital then why the hell he is calling you", shouted abhimanyu but this time his breath was getting heavy, aarohi noticed it.

"Abhi meri jaan calm down, yes he know I am working in Birla hospital and he talks about this topic just to tease me nothing else, I am not going anywhere leaving you, I am always with you", Said aarohi crassing his cheek softly, abhimanyu smiled.

"Now move aside, I want to take a shower", said aarohi pushing abhimanyu.

"Even I want to take a shower", said abhimanyu holding aarohi wrist.

"Then go and take who stopped you", Said aarohi turning towards him, not understanding his intentions.

"Well now a days water uses are increasing alot", said abhimanyu with a mischievous smile. Looking at his smile aarohi understood what he meant.

"Shut up idiot", shouted aarohi running towards the bathroom. Abhimanyu chuckled at her.

(Abhi removed his shirt and jumped on aarohi bed, covering himself with duvet.)

"You are still here", asked aarohi coming out of bathroom.

"Yeah any problem", asked abhimanyu, raising his eyebrow.

"Nope not at all", said aarohi and sat on bed.

"But If someone else saw you here then it will be a big problem", said aarohi giggling.

"I don't care what other people think", said abhimanyu holding aarohi arm and pulling her on him. She kept her hands on his chest.

"Now leave me, tomorrow is roohi school", said aarohi, getting up from him and laying on other corner of bed.

"Why so far", said abhimanyu turning his face towards her.

"When we were closed", mumbled aarohi, but abhimanyu listened her and glared at her.

"Not again aarohi", said abhimanyu in furious voice.

"Accha fine sorry", said aarohi shifting towards him and keeping her head on his chest, while abhimanyu wrapped his one arm around her waist and start crassing her hairs from other hand. Both of them were laying in peacefull silence. Aarohi closed her eyes remembering the event that happened last year, where she saw the possessiveness of abhimanyu for the first time that too for her.

To be continued

Hope you liked it
Thank you for reading...