(INGLÉS) The Tale of Princess Isabella's Escape

Once upon a time, in a distant kingdom, there was a beautiful princess named Isabella. Her golden hair flowed like cascades of gold over her shoulders, and her blue eyes reflected the depth of her soul. However, despite her beauty, Isabella was no ordinary princess. She possessed a strong will and determination that rivaled that of any warrior.

The king, Isabella's father, had grand plans for the future of his kingdom. He sought political alliances, and to achieve this, he had arranged for his daughter to marry the heir prince of a neighboring realm. The prince, though noble and respectable, failed to capture Isabella's heart. The princess longed for true love and was unwilling to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of the kingdom.

The wedding day was fast approaching, and the king, fearing his stubborn daughter's disobedience, decided to take drastic measures. Isabella was locked away in a tall tower, far from the bustle of the castle and any chance of escape. The king hoped that the time spent in solitude and reflection would lead her to accept her fate and yield to his will.

However, Isabella was not a princess to resign easily. From her prison in the tower, she watched the outside world with determination. It didn't take long for her to devise a plan to escape her confinement and take control of her own destiny.

With cunning and courage, Isabella waited for the opportune moment. One night, when the moon shone high in the sky, she used the sheets from her bed to fashion a makeshift rope and descended from the tower with the agility of a cat. Once on solid ground, she ventured into the darkness, leaving behind the walls that had kept her captive.

Isabella wandered through lush forests and endless plains until she reached a humble village. There, far from the opulence she was accustomed to, she discovered the true life of common people. She faced the reality of scarcity and the daily struggle for survival.

At first, Isabella felt lost and helpless. However, her indomitable spirit led her to adapt. She learned to perform tasks she had never considered before, such as cooking, weaving, and caring for animals. Soon, the princess discovered the beauty in small things and the satisfaction that came from everyday actions.

Isabella befriended the villagers, sharing laughter around campfires and listening to life stories that contrasted with her own. Despite the hardships, she found warmth and authenticity that had been lacking in the extravagance of her previous life.

Meanwhile, in the castle, the king realized his daughter's disappearance. The news of the princess's escape reached the prince of the neighboring kingdom, who, intrigued by Isabella's bravery, decided to search for her.

Isabella, unaware of the events in the castle, continued her new life with determination. She became a defender of the weak and a loyal friend to those around her. Despite the challenges, the princess found happiness in the simplicity of her existence.

The prince, upon arriving at the humble village, was impressed by Isabella's transformation. Instead of taking her back to the castle against her will, he chose to join her in her new life. Together, they faced the challenges life presented, building a love based on mutual admiration and true connection.

Meanwhile, the king, upon learning of his daughter's choice, reflected on his own actions. He realized that Isabella's happiness could not be dictated by him. He learned to value his daughter's autonomy and ultimately accepted her choice.