003 A White Cunt

Carmelita had woken up before Mizu, she took Luis in her arms hushing him to sleep, as a bandage was wrapped around her head, to stop the bleeding from getting worse, as Ringo was making medicine, Carmelita was teaching Luis how to stitch a person up, Carmelita's fingers were fast as she stitched Mizu pretty good.

"If he dies, you die."

"Taigen shut the fuck up, didn't you want him to die in the first place? And now you're acting soft like a new person... Bobo."

Ringo passed the bowl to Carmelita as she helped Mizu sit up, she placed the bowl on Mizu's lip and made him drink it.

Carmelita heard the crows flying away, and one crow flew to her, she saw half its wing sliced, and she stood up, Mizu held her back making her frown, as she grabbed her wrist.

"If you get hu-"

"I won't!"

Mizu hissed, kissing her softly before pushing her inside the shrine, she scoffed petting the crow's wing.

Mizu called her after five minutes, and she came out carrying Luis with the help of a cloth, Mizu held her hand as she got on the horse with him, before Taigen stopped them.

"Hey, I need you alive! We have a contract, remember? No one gets to kill you but me."

On the road, Carmelita had fallen asleep on Mizu's back, and Luis did the same on Carmelita's back instead.

In the evening, Carmelita woke up and heard Mizu speak.

"If you prefer I could kill you now."

Ringo chuckled as he found his words funny, Carmelita groaned stretching her arms as Luis was still asleep.

"Why'd you let me follow you, hmmm? Revenge doesn't hesitate you need me because you are weak, still a malnourished urchin in the street."

"Taigen you do now he can beat you with any weapon you choose right?"

Carmelita said as she placed her hand on her chin, her elbow buried in the snow watching them, as Mizu threw a chopstick at him, Taigen was amused before getting the position, Mizu had a scowl as he got ready but he stitched made it worse.

"Mizu... Your stitches."

Carmelita said as she stood up brushing the snow off her, as she stood next to Ringo watching them, Carmelita pulled Mizu away as the battle finished, she looked at Taigen disgusted, as Mizu held her by her stomach, she scoffed pushing Mizu away as she walked off rubbing her stomach.

In the morning, Luis looked at the sky as they continued riding, he was stuck between Mizu and Carmelita as if they both didn't want him to fall off, Carmelita brushed Luis's hair as she turned it into a ponytail like Mizu, Carmelita split her rice ball into one as she passed one to Luis, who is it humming, she smiled softly rubbing his hair as she also her half of the rice ball, Maria stared at a space between mountains as she stared at Mizu nervously

"Oh no. No, thank you we're not going in that death trap."

"Heidi Shindjo is this way?"

"Then don't."

Mizu kissed Carmelita's nose as he left with Taigen, she stared at the giant man nervously as she quickly followed them, leaving Luis.

Carmelita sat between the two, hands on her lap as she played with her skirt.

"That kettle has been in the Shindo Clan for three hundred years."

"Beautiful ironwork."

"We have no secrets here."