One shot. T.R

Smut warning

He sees you taking shots and dancing with your friend. He sighs and shakes his hand. He grabs your waist and pulls you close to his body. "Y/n what are you doing? We said no alcohol. You get crazy when you are drunk" he whispers in your ear softly. You turn around and smile drunk. He sighs and leads you out of the party. You try to pull away but accidentally grind into him. "Fuck y/n. Do you realise what you have just done?" You blush as he pins you to the wall holding your hands above your head. "You caused it, which means you are gonna fix it" he smirks and kisses you making you kiss back. He keeps holding your arms against the wall above your head. He presses his body against yours and you can feel his dick pressing against you. He starts kissing your neck and biting it making you moan slightly. He picks you up and swings you over his shoulder making you squeal. He takes you to his dorm and throws you on the bed. He lays on you and starts unbuttoning your shirt. He takes it off leaving you in your bra. He smirks and starts nipping your skin causing you to moan. You try to unbutton his shirt but he pins your arms to the side. "Nuh-uh. I'm in charge pretty girl" he bites down on your chest and unclips your bra taking it off. He looks at your tits and bites his lip.  He bites down nibbling at the nipple and swirling his tongue over the top. He moves lower down and reaches your skirt. He rips it off leaving you in your undies. He rips them off ruining them and making you roll your eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" You nod and his eyes darken. "Y/n. You shouldn't have done that". He shoves a finger inside your pussy and starts pumping slowly. You moan softly and he adds another finger pumping faster. He keeps going until you cum all over his fingers. He takes his fingers out and puts them in your mouth. "Taste yourself pretty girl" he shoves his fingers in your mouth and pulls them back out again. He unzips his jeans and puts them on the floor. He pulls down his boxers showing his hard member. You blush and he looks at you. "Ready y/n?" You nod as you feel his tip at the entrance of your clit. He shoves it in without warning making you gasp. He starts thrusting into you softly. Soft groans come from your mouth and he starts to go faster and faster. Eventually, he cums inside you as you cum all over his dick. "You did amazing baby girl"