you make matching jewelery

Tom

He was studying in the library when you walked over and sat on his lap, shuffling around slightly. He keeps writing notes. You sigh as he ignores you and you smile facing him. "I have a surprise for you---"
"I don't like surprises," he says, cutting you off. You pout and go to speak but stop. You fiddle around with his wrist. When he looks down at it, he groans when he sees a pink loom band bracelet on his wrist. "Look, we're matching" you giggle and he rolls his eyes. You thought he would take it off howsoever whenever you saw him, you noticed he had it hidden under his sleeve. If he saw you had seen he glares and quickly pulls his sleeve down.

Mattheo

You and Mattheo were in Hogsmeade. As you were walking he saw a place where they sell jewellery. He saw matching bracelets. "Imagine us wearing matching bracelets," He said jokingly. You looked at him with a small, thinking pout and skipped into the shop and bought the matching bracelets. They were little silver chain ones with a heart on the front. You came back and put the bracelet around his wrist. You were already wearing your bracelet. When you put his bracelet on you walked away looking at other shops. Ghost was shocked since he was only joking about the bracelets but softly smiled. He walks up to you squeezing your waist. "I'm gonna fuck you with this hand, Sweetheart" he kisses your cheek.

Theo

Maybe it was dumb but, you liked buying him things despite his insistent need to tell you to stop. Anything that reminds you of him, he bought it. You held up a black, beaded bracelet that had a dog charm on it “I remember that you told me you liked dogs that one time  and it reminded me of you so I bought it for you and I got us matching ones.” You had the dopiest smile on your face as you put your bracelet on before putting it on his wrist. "Look! Were matching!" He smirks and pulls you into a hug. "Oh, we are gonna have some fun later, amore mio." He kisses you softly and drags you away.

Draco

He had just finished quidditch and he was grumpy after losing. He came in, about to take his anger out on you when he froze. You were sitting on his bed making a little green loom band bracelet with a snake charm. He walks over and sits on the edge of the bed. "W...what are you doing, love?" He asks confused. You finish and smile proudly, holding the bracelets up. He cracks a small smile and puts it on his wrist. "You...made it for me..." He smirks and cups your face. "It's a bit tight but I love it" he whispers kissing your head softly. "I love it so fucking much"

Regulus

You and Regulus were studying in his dorm. His hand was softly caressing your thigh. When he looked over, he noticed you had stopped studying and were fiddling with something under the table. He paid no attention to it but noticed you had a small smile on your face. He peered under the table a smile flickered across his face as he saw matching bracelets. He focused on his work pretending he hadn't noticed the bracelets. You climbed onto his lap and grabbed his wrist startling him slightly. You slip the bracelet on his wrist and giggle softly. "I see" he mutters pulling you close. He sighs and continues writing.