Oneshot T.N

He was smoking in the corner of the Slytherin party. A habit you hated him doing. You walked up to him took the cigarette from his mouth and chucked it into the bin. "Bad Theo. You promised". He looks at you and smirks. "Aw are you getting upset princess?" He backs you against a wall and pins your arms above your head with one hand. "Want me to make it better?" His smirk grows as he kisses your neck softly. He picks you up and chucks you over his shoulder. He walks off to his dorm. When you two walk inside, he slams the door and puns you against the wall once again. He nibbles on your neck as you bite back your moans which are threatening to leave your mouth. He bites down making you moan softly. He smirks again and kisses your neck all the way up to your ear. He whispers in your ear, "You like that beautiful?" He bites your ear lobe softly and sucks on it. He moves back and kisses your lips passionately. As you kiss him back you find the cigarette taste still lingering in his mouth. He swipes his tongue across your bottom lip and you open your mouth for him. You feel his tongue swirl in your mouth as it mixes with yours. He grips your waist tightly. "I want you on your knees" he mutters. You blush and kneel looking up at him. He unzips his trousers and pulls his boxers down. You gasp softly as he smirks. You take a look at his size wondering how it will fit. He tugs your hair back into a ponytail. "You are gonna take it like a good girl. You can do it, gorgeous". His smirk grows. You nod weakly and swirl your tongue across his tip licking off the pre-cum. He puts his head back groaning slightly. "Fuck, don't tease me you slut". You smirk softly on his dick but your smile disappears when he thrusts inside of you making you gag. Tears fill your eyes threatening to fall as he keeps thrusting inside you. You rub your hand up and down his cock gently while you bob up and down on him. He groans softly putting his head back. He thrusts into you harder as tears roll down your cheeks. You feel wet liquid spurt into your mouth as he whimpers softly. You swallow it all down struggling slightly. "Atta girl" he smirks softly. He pulls you up again and you feel your legs shake under you. He flips you around so you are standing in front of the mirror. His smirk grows as he lifts your skirt moving your thong to the side. He shoves his cock inside you without any warning and you watch in the mirror as he thrusts into you. He keeps doing it as you moan watching in the mirror. He wraps a hand around your neck. He cums inside you and pulls out. As you try to calm your breathing, he thrusts into you again. "Fuck" he mutters. He doesn't clean you up and instead leaves it. He rips off your thong leaving you bare. "You are gonna walk out there in just a dress with my cum leaking out of you. Do you understand?" You nod weakly.