.

Heyyy guys. I know this is a different post to normal but I'm writing a book and I need a blurb if you could vote for which one you like the most, I would be so grateful, love you all, xxx

1. In a world where love knows no boundaries, a Princess and an enemy soldier defy all odds in "Eternal". As tensions rise between kingdoms, their love blossoms in secret. When the soldier is captured, the Princess risks everything to set him free, defying the rules of her station. As they struggle to survive in a world where their love is forbidden, they must navigate the treacherous politics of their kingdoms to be together.

2. When Princess Beatrice falls for the enemy soldier, Nycolas, she knows she's in trouble. The tension between their two kingdoms is palpable, and her father would never approve of their love. But when Nycolas is captured, beatrice can't bear to see him suffer. Against all odds, she frees him, putting herself and her kingdom at risk. As they go on the run, they find love in the midst of chaos. But can their love truly conquer all, or will their kingdoms tear them apart?

3. a young princess finds herself tangled in a forbidden romance with an enemy soldier. When he is captured by her father's men, she defies her kingdom's laws to set him free. But their love is tested as they navigate the treacherous politics of warring kingdoms. Will their love conquer all, or will the forces of duty and honor tear them apart?

4. In the midst of a centuries-old war, Princess Beatrice finds herself falling for the enemy, a soldier from the kingdom her father has been battling for years. When he is captured, she risks everything to free him, defying her father's orders. As their forbidden love grows stronger, they must navigate the dangerous political landscape, risking their lives for a chance at eternal happiness. Will their love prevail, or will the forces tearing them apart be too strong to overcome?

5. a young princess finds herself torn between love and duty when she falls for a dashing enemy soldier. When he is captured, she defies all expectations and risks everything to free him. As she navigates the complexities of their forbidden romance, she soon realizes that their bond is truly eternal.

BTW not forcing you to x