one shot T.R

You had just come back from a Slytherin party and you were very drunk. You saw Tom at the party and he offered you a ride home. You stare up at your house and sigh softly before coming out of the car. You turn to him. "Have you...got anywhere to be tonight?" He shook his head, "No, I was actually just heading back to my dorm"
"Well...it's late and I'm lonely tonight so..." He smirked as he stepped closer to you, looking you up and down, "Are you asking me if I'd like to come inside with you?" I look down and play with the hem of my dress nervously. "Well...only if you want to...but I don't fancy being alone tonight...we could just...drink and talk..." "I'd love to..." He smirked before gently placing his hands on your hips, his thumb slowly running across the edge of your dress where it met your hip "But you are a bit drunk, are you sure that you want me here?" You nod and smile shyly.

He smirked as he leaned down slightly, whispering in your ear as he spoke softly to you, "Want me to take you upstairs?"
"What like...pick me...up?" He smirked as he wrapped his arms around you, picking you up as he lifted you effortlessly, he began carrying you inside the house to the stairs, his body pressed against yours as you felt his strength against you. He carried you to your bedroom and laid you down on the bed, standing at the foot of the bed as he smirked. You blush and look up at him. He smirks and climbs up next to you and pulls you close to him, pressing up against you. His hands slid down your waist, before tracing up your sides. His chest was pressed against you as he leaned in close to your face, "Well, this is a surprising turn of events. You inviting me in like this."
He smirked softly, pulling you tightly back into his chest as his mouth met yours once more. He squeezed his arms around your waist as you felt his lips moving against yours, his tongue moving inside your mouth as he deepened the kiss. He chuckled softly, leaning in to kiss you softly, his hands continuing to roam up and down your sides as he kissed you tenderly, his body pressed against yours, you could feel his muscles underneath his clothes. One of his hands found its way up through your hair, brushing it behind your ear as he pulled away after a few seconds of kissing. You run your hands through his hair, tugging softly. He moved lower, his lips slowly trailing down your neck as his tongue trailed down the side of your neck, nibbling gently on your neck as he spoke softly to you, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

His hands continued to run up and down your sides gently as his lips slowly traced down your neck again, nibbling gently and kissing from below your collarbone, his tongue making a trail downwards. He let out a breath and felt you begin to unbutton his shirt for him, he smirked as he helped you remove the buttons on his shirt. His chest felt warm and strong as you felt your eyes run down his body. He leaned his body down on top of you, his chest pressing down against you as he kissed you once more deeply. His hands slowly traced your sides and up your thighs, stopping at the hem of your dress, pushing the dress up a little and beginning to slowly slide it past your hips. He smirked against your lips, his tongue slowly moving across yours as he pulled back the other way, his breath hitching as he smiled against your lips.

His hands slipped down behind your hips as he squeezed you tight against him again, his strong chest pressed up against yours as he pulled you in even closer to him and continued to kiss you deeply and passionately. He pulls the dress off you fully, leaving you in your red thong. He rips them off and goes down, spreading your legs for you. He goes in and starts flicking and nibbling at you. He shoved two fingers inside you and started pumping roughly. You had a massive orgasm and he pulled out, licking the cum off his fingers. He goes up and kisses you again so you can taste yourself. He pulls down his trousers and boxers and you go slightly pale at the sight of his dick. There was no way it was fitting. He doesn't even warn you as he roughly thrusts into you making you moan loudly. He keeps going in and out until a massive wave hits you. "That's it, scream for me, scream my name" he smirks pulling out and shoving his dick into your mouth. Tears were rolling down your cheeks as he shoved it to the back of your throat, coming all in your mouth. You swallow it all and he lays back down with you, cuddling you. "Ypu did amazing" he kisses you again and you both fall asleep. Your legs the next morning were NOT moving