How it Started

Grant’s POV
“Today is the day you go out on a date with the woman of your dreams” I say to myself as if I didn’t only meet her 5 days ago and the only thing I really know about her is her name and how amazingly talented and gorgeous she is, I am definitely being dramatic, but if I am being honest it feels like I have known her for forever. I am so nervous, though I can’t screw this up, especially because we will have to work together. After my morning banter with myself, I checked the time and realized I was supposed to leave five minutes ago, I really hope she is the type to be late because if not, I definitely already screwed up.

Candice’s POV
I wake up extra early because I hate being late and start getting ready. I shower, pick out a cute yellow romper and some white converse, straighten my hair, and do some light make-up. I sit down to watch tv to take my mind off the fact that I am about to go on a date with one of the finest men I have ever had the joy of talking to, but it really isn’t helping like I hoped because all I can think about is those deep dark emerald green eyes that make me want to go crazy. “God I hope one day I can fuck him” did I really just say that out loud, I really need to get it together I check the time and see that it is 10:45 and I live 10 minutes away from the coffee shop we are going to which happens to be one of my favorite coffee shops in L.A. I decided to leave now because I don’t wanna be late and screw this up, especially if he also likes to be on time. I arrive at the coffee shop and sit down waiting for Grant because it seems like I made it first. About 10 minutes go by, and I’m about to get up and leave when I see a man running in with a yellow shirt, jeans, and white chucks, and to my surprise it’s Grant.

Grant’s POV
I run into the coffee shop hoping that she is still there and to my surprise she is and we are matching. I head over and sit down, glad that she hadn’t left yet. G: “I’m so sorry I’m late. I lost track of time” C: “it’s ok I’ve only been here for like 10 minutes” G: “10 minutes! Oh my gosh I’m even more sorry” C: “I promise it’s ok” G: “but it’s not, it’s not what you deserve, from now on I will make it my duty to try and be on time especially for you” I say which makes her smile which is beautiful by the way. I offered to go order our coffee and pay because I kept her waiting even though she insisted for me not to, but I didn’t take no for an answer. We made such awesome conversation by the time I looked at my phone again it was 3 pm and since I didn’t want to stop the conversation I decided to do something that I have never done on a first date before G: “hey I know that we don’t really know each other that well but I was wondering If you wanted to come back to my place and watch a movie maybe” C:” I would love to” and with that we head over to my place and have the best night of our lives we sing, dance, cook, and cuddled while watching the wizard of OZ, I had never been happier.

Candice’s POV
At the end of the movie, I realize that it is 12am, and I don’t really want to go home because in his arms, I felt at home. C: “Is it ok if I spend the night it’s kinda late, and I don’t really like driving in the dark” which was a lie. G: “yeah of course” C: “thanks honestly tonight has been one of the best nights of my life” G: “I was actually gonna say the same thing” I don't know what had came over me, but something just turned on in me and I sat up to face him and kissed him like I have never kissed anyone before, and next thing I know he whisk me in the air and took me to his bedroom where I had the best sex of my life literally I think we went at it 3 times before we fell asleep in eachothers arms, in that moment nothing else mattered. We had become inseparable, and everything was perfect, at least for the next 2 years.