prologue

The Midoriya residence

*we see an older izuku tossing and turning in his bed sweating profusely, inside his head he was reliving painful memories of years gone by*

Izuku:STOP IT!!!

*izuku screamed waking up, he sat on the bed breathing heavily*

* Izuku looked around scared seeing his room empty and nobody but himself in the mirror he took a few deep breaths and sat on the bed*

Izuku:why can't you leave my head...

*izuku muttered bitterly to himself, flashes of the recent nightmare appearing in his mind, it made his hands start to shake a bit in pain izuku grabbed a joint and fired it up, izuku took a big puff and kept the smoke inside of his lungs for as long as he could. After a bit izuku slowly breathed out*

Izuku:it's over...it's over...you're out...they can't find you..they can't hurt you..she can't hurt you..

*izuku muttered to himself repeating the phrase over and over again to calm down. After he calmed down enough izuku caught up and went to the bathroom. He did his usual routine: used the toilet, took a shower, brushed his teeth, used hair gel and tried to brush his forever unkept hair, and getting dressed he sat on the bed and puts on the radio as he ties his shoes*

Radio: in other news the pro hero creati last night saved a bus full of children with her quick thinking and...

*izuku grabbed the radio and threw it at the wall breaking it, he glared at the now broken radio for daring to broadcast anything about heroes*

Izuku:every day with the hero bullshit..

*izuku muttered bitterly, as he takes another joint and puts it in his mouth. Izuku starts to smoke as he puts on his glasses and looked himself in the mirror*

*he touched the scar that was on his eyebrow remembering that day that changed his life forever, for better and for worse*

Izuku:....stop thinking about it. just go to work, you'll feel better after going to work...

*izuku said to himself as he got up and cleaned the pieces of the broken radio, putting it in the trash. Izuk went to the drawer where multiple small radios stood there in a neat little line, izuku grabbed another one, and putting it in its place new place until he gets angry again, izuku dusts himself off and started walking off*

Izuku:ok..time to start the day..

Meanwhile with momo

*we see an older momo tossing and turning in his bed sweating profusely, inside her head she was reliving the painful memory of so long ago*

Izuku:and for my former fiance, I just want to say I hope you die I despise you from the bottom of my heart.

Momo:izuku, I'm so sorry!!!