chapter 13

Last time

Izuku:And I'll make sure your teeth are next to go..

*I got into fighting position and glared at him.*

Izuku: Because I'm done playing around.

Now

*Inaba grabbed Izuku's left arm with his hand while whipping him. Izuru blocked the whip with his right arm.*

Izuku:That's the best you got? It tickles.

*Inaba wrapped his hair around Izuku's eyes, blinding him, and then around his neck, choking him.*

*Lifting him in the air for all to see, izuku was making chocking sounds as he grabbed the hair over his neck and ripped it off. For his eyes, he let gravity take that hair off. Izuku landed looking at inaba with a deranged smile.*

Izuku: like I said...

*In a flash, izuku disappeared and reappeared behind Inaba. His legs burning him from overusing the embers*

Izuku: I'm done playing around.

*Inaba turned around and threw a punch; Izuku punched him, breaking three of his fingers.Izuku hit Inaba square in the nose, breaking it before launching at a series of punches on both sides of the face. Before he could finish, Inaba launched at him, hitting him square in the face. The audience could hear Inaba's skull beginning to crack.*

*Inaba uppercuts Izuku, cracking his jaw. Izuku's punches had no end in sight; they continued to damage Inaba's heart, lungs, liver, and intestines. Inaba spit out blood as he began to fall, his eyes slowly retreating to the back of his head.*

Izuku: You've always been the hunter, while I've always been the prey... Tell me, Hunter, do you feel it?!

*Izuku kept punching, eventually breaking at least two ribs, from inaba*

Izuku:That feeling of fear, the feeling that you could and will die, the feeling of being helpless... You feel them, but you will never truly understand it. Like me, I was raised by it, molded by it. I know what you're feeling; pure fear!

*Izuku kept up with his series of punches, trying to dodge as many as he could until Izuku kneed him in the jaw, sending him flying.*