chapter 15

Guard: Sorry, Miss asui. Mr. Midoriya isn't having any visitors today.

Tsuyu: Thank you, Kero.

*It's been a week since the last event, and Izuku hasn't come out of his cell, except for food, during Tsuyu's visits. He feels ashamed of himself.*

With Tsuyu hours later

*Tsuyu got out of the plane and started walking back to her apartment.*

Tsuyu: I should bring a cake to the Bakugo's. Kero If it wasn't for them paying for my tickets, I couldn't afford to see Izuku so much kero. Even though this week he hasn't appeared, I can't really blame him. I can only imagine what's going on in that brain of his Kero. One of them had to die, but... oh great, Now I'm rambling. I must be hanging out with Zuku way too much.

*Tsuyu said with a sighed as she entered the bakery. Taking a big inhale loving the air of fresh bread*

???: Tsuyu, is that you?

Tsuyu: "Please don't be from UA... Please don't be from UA... If you love me, please don't be from UA."

*Tsuyu turned around and saw Ochako Uraraka. Tsuyu gave a mental groan as he looked up at the sky at there god magneto*

 Tsuyu gave a mental groan as he looked up at the sky at there god magneto*

Tsuyu "You hate me, don't you?"

Tsuyu: Hello Uravity, shouldn't you be out on the streets protecting us civilians, Kero?

*Ochako giggled and waved her hand dismissively. Tsuyu frowned deeply seeing her try to act so nice*

Ochako:I'm on break so it's fine. Gosh, I can't remember the last time we saw each other.

Tsuyu: It was when Nezu kicked me out of UA. Kero

*Ochako's mood faltered as did her smile; Tsuyu ignored her as she walked to the cashier.*

Tsuyu: Can I have a strawberry cheesecake to go, please?

Cashier: you got it ma'am, that will be $15.17.

*Tsuyu nodded and  was about to pay when Ochako handed the cashier the money.*

Ochako: here you go and keep the change.

Tsuyu: I don't need your pity, Uravity Kero.

*Tsuyu said with a frown, ochako just forced a smile*

Ochako: Come on Tsuyu-chan, we're friends!

Tsuyu: It's asui to you. Only friends can call me Tsuyu or Tsu-chan, and you haven't been a friend to me for a long time, Kero.

*Tsuyu took the bag. And gave ochako a nasty glare that was barely noticable, ochako just thought she was staring at him*

Tsuyu: Thank you for the cake, Kero

*Tsuyu walked away, leaving Ochako not surprised as she knew this would happen since she saw it coming; she thought they could work things out.*