chapter 14

Last time

Momo: hello Zuzu~

now

Momo:my so fast you already dreaming of another girl?

*Izuku closed his eyes and tried to erase her from his dream*

Momo;oh zuzu you can't erase me I'm inside you

*Momo hugs him from behind izuku tried to break free but he couldn't move a muscle*

Momo;no matter who's hugging you, no matter who's kissing you, you're heart is mine to do what i wish you belong to me..

*Just as momo was about to kiss him izuku woke up almost jumping off the bed he looked around him breathing heavily in a cold sweat he saw he was still in the medical area tsuyu sleeping in his chest izuku sighed and closed his eyes using the sound of tsuyu breathing and mumbling of kero to calm him down*

Izuku:you had my heart...but not now..not anymore..

Tsuyu:mh..izuku..?

*Tsuyu said her eyes fluttering awake, izuku looked down at her with a soft smile*

Izuku:sorry did i wake you up?

Tsuyu:it's fine i need a favor...a promise kero

*Tsuyu said lifting herself a little and looking at izuku in his eyes*

Izuku:ask and I'll promise to keep it

Tsuyu; don't lose don't let this jail change you please.. don't kill kero

Izuku:i promised i won't kill Tsu chan you have my word

Time skip older Izuku as narrator

*After a full month of resting, in which tsuyu came to visit every day. To be honest i owe her a lot, if it wasn't for her i would have lost my heroic heart and gone to a very dark place. but after the month of relaxing chizome was on my ass with training every day was more intense than the last, in the short term it, did made me stronger. Long term it fucked up the nerve in my arms more then before, but I'm rambling again let's get to the fight of the week*

3rd person

Announcement: we're here ladies and gentlemen the quarter finals are you exited?!!

*The crowed cheered as izuku's arms started trembling izuku winced in pain the very air was giving him*

Izuku:shit not now..

*Chizome managed to push izuku's body yo the very limit but going to the limit has it's consequences, consequences that izuku is feeling right now*

Announcer:in our left we have the quirkless traitor that's slowly managed to crawl his out into the quarter finals can he make it to the semi finals or will his luck run out?! You know him you love to hate him IZUKUUUUUU MIDORIYAAAAAAAA!!!!

*Izuku walked out ignoring the pain and not showing any signed that he was in pain but if you looked closely you could tell something was off*

Announcement:again with the bandaged legs and arm this boy has a style and his sticking do it even if it's the style of a homeless man!

???:man hurry up it's annoying to wait

*The man said coming out of the shadows*

Announcer:hey hold on a minute! L..ladies and gentlemen man you've seen him on the previous matches the king of the wild guilty of 567 confirm deaths by his bare hands Grimmjow the executioner!!,

Grimmjow:soon to be the king of this match

*Grimmjow looked at izuku who was busy looking at the sword*