chapter 11

Older izuku as narrator.

*Alright so after that fight that I still maintain was just a dream and me hiding under my sheets for 3 days because of that demon chizome has had enough.*

Chizome: Alright, brat, get out of there; we have to train.

Izuku: No way!

*I screamed, terror still clear in voice as the image of yujiro smiling still scaring him to death. Chizome growled*

Chizome: I wasn't asking.

*Chizome said his tone showing he was 110% done. Chizome kicked me out of bed and I groaned loudly in pain*

Izuku: What the...?

*I tried to say but I dodged a punch to the face, but the fist grazed me. I looked at him as if he was crazy, chizome just clicked his tongue*

Chizome: just Like I thought, you are getting slower, you have three more matches before the finals. You think you're gonna get out of here by pissing in your bed? You're quirkless, you don't have OFA anymore, you need to train now.

*I wanted to tell him to leave me be. But he was right, so with a sigh I got up the floor and rub the back of my neck*

Izuku: Fine...

*Before i could continue The gates opened unexpectedly, and the duo saw the guard*

Chizome:What is this? Does Izuku have a visitor?

Guard: someone wants to talk to Izuku, let's go

*The guard said with a lack of emotion.  chizome and me looked at each other and then back at the guard*

Chizome: can we know who it is?

*The guards just rolled their eyes and hit a button; instantly, chizome was on the ground, screaming in pain from the chip they had implanted into his body. If he disagreed or started acting up, it would happen again. Izuku had the same chip in his neck*

Izuku:chizo!!

*I went to chizo or tried to, since the guard grabbed me hard by my burnt arms, making me scream. Despite this, I still tried to fight; it was futile, though, as two more guards came and dragged me away. I don't remember how long I tried, but we kept going deeper and deeper into the prison until I could no longer see the sun. They eventually opened a massive door and threw me inside. I got up just as they closed the door behind me, and I slammed my hand against it repeatedly.*

???: my oh my, you need to calm down, young Midoriya. That door won't open until I say so.

*I froze; I knew that voice - it was the voice that had haunted me in my nightmares since my enrollment at U.A. I turned around and saw him.*

AFO: Come on Midoriya, sit down

*I started chuckling, accepting my fate; I was certain this was my end. So what the hell I'll amuse him*