Chapter 1

Chase's POV...
I don't know who I am. I never knew my parents and the only person I've known as parents figures are my best friends owner Ryder, Katie (Ryder's girlfriend) and my owner the Doctor!...

Loona's POV...
I feel like I don't belong here. Marshall is an amazing step brother. I'm glad my dad and his mother fell in love and got married but when I see Marshall and his girlfriend Skye I start to feel left out...

Chase's POV...
All I know about myself is that my name is Chase. I'm a German Shepherd pup from the planet Gallifrey. And I'm the Doctor's pup. And my entire identity is a mystery to me, but my friends are members of the Paw Patrol- Marshall, Skye, Rocky, Zuma and Rubble ...

Loona's POV...
I just want to have friends and maybe a boyfriend to call my own. I feel lonely. But destiny has different plans for me...

Chase's POV...
Did I also forget to mention the Doctor gave me my own Tardis hehe! Anyway... I don't believe in destiny, but if destiny exists then it's heading towards me and my friends...

(Opening credits)

Paw Patrol
And The Star Beast

Present Day Adventure City...

No one's POV...

It's night time in Adventure City and in an alleyway a blue police box lands. This is no ordinary police box it's a time machine called the Tardis. The Tardis door opens and Chase pops his head out and smiles. He walks out of the Tardis and closes the door.

(Tardis (police box) in alleyway)

"Ahhh Adventure City! I wonder how Marshall and Skye are doing

"Ahhh Adventure City! I wonder how Marshall and Skye are doing." Chase says to himself chuckling. He walks out of the alleyway and into a bust market street. As Chase walks around he looks around smiling happily. The streets were decorated with Christmas decorations. Chase realized it's Christmas time. The cold winter air and the smell of freshly cooked food filled the small market street of Adventure City. Chase hears people yelling and notices a female pup struggling carrying a boxes on her back. Chase decides to help her out. "Hold on let me help you!" Chase says taking 3 boxes on his back. "Thank you Mr... I need to get these to Rocky's recycling truck!" The female says pointing at the little green truck. "Rocky? I know him he's a member of the Paw Patrol!" Chase said smiling. "Pawsome! We're getting ready for Christmas! My name's Loona by the way!" Loona said smiling at Chase....

Chase's POV...
I can't believe it the pups are here! "Loona!!!" I d heard a voice calling. I recognise that voice, it's Skye!!! I see Skye running towards us. "There you are Ryder is looking for you. Chase your back!!!" Skye says hugging me. "Hey Skye long time no see!" I said looking around. "Wait why are you with Loona?" Skye asked me confused. "Oh I saw her struggling with these boxes so I ran over to help her." I said smiling looking for Marshall. "If you're looking for Marshall he's in the shop over there." Skye said getting more boxes off Loona's back. As we put the boxes in Rocky's truck and floor began to rumble and everyone looked to see a fire ball coming down from space. "Woah a plane in trouble!" Loona said in woah. "No that's not a plane that's a Spaceship in trouble!" I said running off in the direction of the spaceship crash on the other side of the city...