Chapter 2.0: The Beast: Chainsawman

Tokyo-3. dead of night. Angel encounter.

(Denjis p.o.v)

Misato: Are you ready Denji?

Denji: "I'm ready, time to face the music."

Misato: Final safety lock release! Evangelion 01. Move-out!

Swiveling your arms free, your body to say the least, feels...weird. You grip your arms as you pull and face them towards you, before letting your palms relax and dropping them to your side again. Thinking to yourself: 'The whole system is weird. It was like you're in your own body but also not. You could feel your 'body' but it was like seeing through the back of your skull.'

Ritsuko: "Just concentrate on walking for now."

Denji: "But uh.. How do I walk?"

Misato: "Just concentrate. Focus your conscious thoughts on the concept of walking!"

Denji: "Okay. like a baby, one step... at a time. Woah!"

Conjuring the though of walking, the leg of the Eva raises- the knee reaching way above the hip. Before coming down, planting a step firmly on the ground, but to be honest it came off more as a stomp.

Misato: Y-Yes! He did it! He's up and at them!

Denji: "Easy! O-Okay, Stop now."

The Eva didn't heed your commands however as it continued to walk fowards.

Denji: "Oi! Hey- Stop!"

Despite being able to start walk, You couldn't stop the robot from stopping. Panicking, You slam the Controls foward, deciding to ride the momentum of the wave you kickstarted. If you can't beat them, Join em.

Denji: "Damn it! Fine, Be that way-- CHARGE!"

Angel: !

Without a seconds hesitation, the EVA obeyed and broke into a full sprint. Charging the angel, which seemed to be caught of guard by such bold action.

Misato: No! Shinji wait!

Denji: "YAAAA-AAAAAAH!"

In spite of all the build up however, In a anti-climactic turn of events, The trajectory of sprint was off. Causing Denji to completely blow past the angel who didn't move an Inch.

Denji: "Guh! Shi-"

With a combination of inattention and inability to stop, You consequently crash into a skyscraper head first. Plowing straight through the structure, and plopping right in the rubble with concrete debris raining down on him. 

Denji: "Ugh.. My head. It feels like-"

Ritsuko: Denji! calm down. get your hands on the controls and get up!

Misato: Denji GET OUT OF THERE!

Looking up, The Angel reaches out to grab your face as you panic, grabbing the controls again you force your Eva to move forward, ramming into the angel and dragging it forward through the city street before it slams into a building.

Misato: Yes! Just like that! Get up Denji!

Denji: "Take that you- UGF!"

Feeling a sharp pain in your back, you look up to see the angel's arm pinning you with its energy lance to the ground. You try to scramble, helplessly try to get up as the Angel just pummels you back on the ground every time to try to get up.

Ritsuko: *scramble*-muncation-*static*-enji! ge-*scramble Scramble*-DENJI!

You groan as you stay down, to least stop the constant pummeling your back was enduring.