Chapter 3.4: The Silent Phone: Angel Attack

2015. 3:12pm. Tokyo-3. NERV HQ.

(3rd person p.o.v)

Announcement: A special state of emergency has been declared for the Toukai region and the surrounding the mid-Kano area: All residents: proceed to your designated shelter immedietly:

Announcement: I Repeat-

|~| |~| |~|

Observing just above the horizon, past all the drowned buildings from pre-second impact. A crustaceous looking creature, the color of its shell similar to a radish with a giant pair of golden eyes(?) on top of the shell facing up decorating it. It levitates high above the water as it slowly makes its way toward the shore of Tokyo-3.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[*cue 'Bataille Decisive | 1.0' cuz epic lol.]

NERV HQ.

NERV Staff: I have Visual confirmation of target: Code: Blue!

Staring at the main screen, the staff of the main Nerv command center hastily move around the space. Relaying Data and command as they thoroughly prepare for the upcoming second battle against the 2nd Angel: Shamshel.

Fuyutsuki: "All personel, to battle stations. Switch: Condition one."

At the Top balcony of the command center was Fuyutsuki taking command of the operations. Holding a steady and reserved expression he began to set up the ground works for the battle.

NERV Announcement: Roger: Perparing surface-to-air intercept!

NERV Staff: Initializing Tokyo-3 Transfiguration in preparation for deployment of combat!

NERV Announcement: Retracting Central Block Structures!

And in right after, The hologram of the Surrounding city in the center of the room began to blink and switch colors from red to yellow. The main skyscrapers of the city sinking into the ground, the corresponding building in the surface retreating into the ground.

NERV Announcement: Retracting of Central Block Structures: Wards 1 through 7: Is now complete:

NERV Staff: Government and Appropriate Agencies has been notified of the Angel Attack.

NERV Announcement: Target continuing to advance: Air defense systems currently performing at: 48% capacity:

Closing in up close in the main operations level balcony, Misato the commanding officer overlooks the operation also as she checks on progress.

Misato: "Status of noncombatants and civilians?"

Shigeru: "Progress on Evacuation of civilian and noncombatants report: Completed!"

Misato: "Good. It's just all up to you now. Denji."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[GEO - SHELTER]

|- 334 -|

TOKYO-3 DISASTER PREVENTION DIV.

AREA: 2000m', MAX OCCUPANCY: 250

Announcement: Students Grade: 1-9: stay with your class: Residents: Remain with other residents of your block:

Kensuke: "Tsk, damn. Not this again."

Chilling in his picnic cloth, Kensuke fiddles with the antenna of some sort of TV camera.