Chapter 2: Oh no Eve, what have you gotten yourself into?

Chapter 2: Oh no Eve. What have you gotten yourself into?

Classes were finally done. YAY. I learned so many things today! Like, NOTHING.

I didn’t listen to the lectures at all. I kept on thinking about a way on how to get revenge. I still didn’t come up with anything though.

I walked to my locker with Debbie.

‘Hey, I gotta go now. Me and Todd are going out.’ Debbie told me.

‘Ugh, who’s Todd?’ I asked, closing my locker.

‘Oh. He’s from Physics class. He’s really hot and interesting and plus, he’s smart!’

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

‘Aren’t you tired of boys playing with you yet?!’

‘No. Todd’s different than that jerk Harry. Nah, I got over Harry.’ She said winking.

I laughed at what she said. It’s amazing how that girl could get over something. It’s like nothing happened at all.

‘You wanna walk with me going outside?’ she asked.

‘Nahhh, I need to go to the principal’s remember?’ I sighed.

‘Oh yeah, right. Good luck!’ she tapped my shoulder and kissed my cheek. ‘See you tomorrow!’

‘Bye!’ I waved at her and started walking to the principal’s office.

-         -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -

I entered the room and saw Harry already sitting down on the chair infront of principal Oliver. They both turned their heads too look at me.

‘You’re late.’ Harry stated.

‘Shut up, you’re talking like you’re the principal here’ I answered back.

‘Stop it you two!’ principal Oliver shouted, making me jump a little on my seat.

‘Sorry.’ Me and Harry both said.

‘Don’t do this again okay? I’m gonna let you go this time ms. Payton and mr. Styles. Lucky for you your principal is the best principal the world could find.’

Me and Harry laughed.

‘Thanks principal Oliver.’ I said with a smile.

‘Yeah yeah. Now go ahead to your tedious teenage lives.’ Principal Oliver said.

I went out first and Harry behind me. I turned to look at him.

‘Hey harry. I’m sorry I slapped you. You think we can be friends?’ I said, extending a hand.

Harry stared at my hand and laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

‘You wanna be friends?!’ he laughed even more.

‘Why would I wanna be friends with YOU?’ he said as he pointed at me, just like what he did to Debbie earlier this morning.

‘You disgust me.’ He scoffed and turned away.

I was there, surprised. My hand still extended. I was expecting a handshake.

How could he?! Me, I wanted to make peace! And him, he hasn’t changed at all after principal Oliver let us go. I shouldn’t have let him let go of Harry.

 ‘CURSE YOU HARRY STYLES!’ I yelled across the hallway. Harry turned to look at me and smirked. Then, he went along flirting with another girl. I bet he’s gonna break her heart again. Such a flirt. Such a player!

It was already 8:10 when I went out of school. I had a project or some sort to finish. I thought I was the only one in there. It was really dark and the only thing lighting up the entire hallway was one lightbulb.

I locked the school doors. I got the school keys because the janitor was supposed to lock the school doors and everything but I had to finish so I begged him to just lend the keys to me and I’d be the one to do the job right after I finish. He agreed, sooo….YAY.

‘WAIT NO!’ a familiar voice entered my ears.

HARRY.

I turned around and saw Harry with a girl, as usual, his hands snaking around her waist, and with a bunch of his friends who also doesn’t know I exist btw.

‘Dude, it’s that girl who slapped you this morning!’ the boy with the blonde hair teased.

‘Well if it isn’t ms. Twat.’ Harry said and smirked at me.

I scoffed. ‘Look who’s talkin’

I walked past them without saying another word. But Harry got a hold of my wrist, letting go of the bimbo with him.

‘What do you need Styles?!’

‘Ooooooh, you’re a feisty girl.’ Harry was still holding me.

‘HARRY LET GO OFF HER! I’M GETTING JEALOUS!’ the orange-skinned bimbo yelled.

‘Shut up and just go home’ Harry told her with a glare.

Tears filled her eyes and she immediately ran away.

My eyes followed the girl who Harry just ‘dumped.’ Poor her. She may be a tramp but she still deserves some pity. Harry’s such a little nitwit.

‘You’re such a jerk, player, uhm, you!’ I said pointing to one of his friends.

‘Me?’ the brown-haired boy who was wearing a plaid t-shirt asked, pointing to himself.

‘YES YOU. Give me another bad adjective’

‘imbecile, maybe?’ he answered.

I nodded. ‘You are such an imbecile.’ I told Harry.

‘Liam! Why the hell did you just give her that word?!’ Harry yelled at the boy who gave me the adjective.

Hmmmm, Liam. Liam just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

Harry was still holding me, his grip was so tight.

‘Mr. player/imbecile. Can you let go off me now?’

‘Can you please not call me a player?!’ Harry bawled.

‘So you’re telling me to lie?’ I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

The rest of his friends laughed. ‘This girl’s interesting.’ The blonde boy stated.

‘Thank you.’ I said, trying to curtsy but Harry was still holding me so it looked more like I was having back problems.

Harry just stood there, rolling his eyes. ‘Shut up guys. Why are you even talking to this harlot.’

My eyes and mouth widened. He called me a harlot. He’s the one sleeping with random girls every single night.

‘OH?! ME?! So, I’AM THE HARLOT?! Well, I heard you’re a player. You wanna play a game?!’ I yelled at him.

‘Let’s sweet talk, let’s play fight, let’s talk 24/7, let’s take walks together, let’s give each other nicknames, let’s hang out with each other’s friends, let’s go on dates, let’s hold each other, let’s kiss and hug. And whoever falls inlove first, LOSES.’I stated.

Harry scoffed. ‘You silly silly girl.’

‘Why? Are you afraid you’d fall inlove with me?’ I retorted.

‘Ooooooh, Hazza’s afraaaaaid.’ His friends teased.

Harry looked at them with an anxious face. I guess he didn’t want to embarrass himself. He let go off me and smirked.

‘I accept the challenge’ he whispered to my ears which sent tingles in my spine. I shivered a little and he chuckled.

Oh no Eve. What have you gotten yourself into?

yay. i'm done with this. summer's here so i'm free. i might even finish OLC (One Lucky Call) this summer :D i know i know, i procrastinate alot. butttttttt. i love you all so i'll update rn. :) thanks for reading :D 43 reads already! xD yay!