Chapter 10: Oh, Harry

A/N:  

hey guys. it's been a long time, i know. but i decided to update in the middle of the night. yeah, i know xD how GENIUS of you diane. and if i have any typos or mistakes please tell me in the comments bc im updating on mobile and it's really hard to type. anywho, we reach 400+ reads *throws confetti* CELEBRATE!!!! let's try to make it 500 yeah? :) if u vote or just simply comment it would really help me :) here's chapter 10 ya"ll :) vote, comment' (and please) shaaaare :))) love you all.

*Eve's POV*  

After minutes of mentally debating with myself if I'd let Harry stay' the stupid part of my brain said yes. I groaned at Harry. 'Fine.' Harry's eyes widened and a smile immediately played on his lips. 'YESSSSSS!' he fist pumped and did this weird dance.

'How mature.' I fake smiled at Harry. Ugh, why am I even agreeing to this? 'Shut up.' he replied bluntly.'Hmmmmmm, what to dooooo?' Harry put on his thinking face and stared at the walls. 'Uh, I have a suggestion.' I raised my arm like I was gonna answer a teacher's question.

'Why don't you go home?' I smiled at him innocently. Harry just rolled his eyes and continued thinking.'AHA!' Harry yelled raising his hand lightly. Wow, an idea. I could almost see the lightbulb. -,-" 'What is it?' I asked. A smirk just appeared on his lips, not saying anything.

What was this jerk thinking?

'MOVIE TIMEEEEEEE!' he yelled flailing his hands as he ran towards the living room. Oh no. I ran after him, hoping that he wouldn't do anything stupid. Harry plopped on the couch and turned the telly and the blu-ray player on. 'What movie do you want?' he asked, grinning madly at me.

Gosh, it's kinda creeping me out now. But, oh gosh. The way his dimples expose themselves when he smiles. It just melts my insides<3

What. Okay no Eve. No falling for mr. jerk! Anyone but him!

'How bout this?' he showed me the dvd case of The Last Song since I didn't answer his last question. I smiled at his choice of movies. YES! The Last Song was like my fav. It's romantic but it has a mixture of sadness. It's just....amazing. No words can describe that movie. GOD BLESS NICHOLAS SPARKS FOR WRITING THE NOVEL.

'You have a good taste in movies, haz.' I sat next to him as he pops in the dvd into the player. 'Haz....I like that.' he wiggled his eyebrows at me causing me to laugh like a retarded hyena. 'You laugh like a retarded hyena.' Harry uttered. I laughed even more. 'I know.' I replied. 'That wasn't a compliment.' He said back.

'Shut up hazza, the movie's starting.' He nodded and the movie starts.

~~~~~~a few minutes later~~~~~~ 

'OMFg! Don't dieeeeeee!' Harry screamed at the telly, tears spilling from his eyes. 'He-he wasn't *sniff* even able to *sniffs* finish the sooong!!!!' he cried so hard I tried my best to stop myself from laughing.

Oh, Harry.

'Harry, it's just a movie. Calm yourself.' I rolled my eyes at him. Yes, The Last Song is really sad but I just didn't see this kind of reaction from a boy. And it got to be Harry. 'YOU THINK I'M GONNA CALM DOWN HER DAD IS DYING AND HE CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE SONGS BECAU-' I cut him off. 'Okay Harry. I get it. Now stop crying and breathe.' I tap his back awkwardly. 'YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT'S BECAUSE HER DAD IS REALLY SICK AND SHE'S TREATING HER THAT WAY IT JUST MAKES ME CRAZY ON THE INSIDE.' his eyes realeses more and more tears. Wow, I never knew Harry could be sensitive. He may be a jerk but he still has this good side on him. Without thinking I suddenly embraced Harry and rubbed his back sympathetically. 'It's okay Harry. You can cry all you want. I'm here.' I whispered into his ears, him still wrapped around my arms. 'Tell me what happened. It's okay. You can.' 

I realized it now. He just lost a relative. He couldn't stop crying because he felt the exact same way Ronnie did on the movie. Why didn't I realize that before? 'It's okay Harry. You can tell me.' Harry pulls out from the embrace and he stares at me with his red puffy eyes. 'It's my uncle. He-he was always with me since I was a little boy.'