Chapter 8: Wow, thanks Harry.

Harry’s POV

After all that happened Eve told us to go home and so the boys did what they were told and went to their respective homes. But I stayed, even though Eve wanted me to go away. What was up with her? Why is she mad all of a sudden?

‘GO AWAY HARRY.’ Eve shouted from her balcony. ‘Can I just please go inside? Just for a second!’ I pleaded and pulled my best puppy dog face. (A/N: wut? xD) Eve rolled her eyes and slammed the window shut. I groaned. Ugh this girl is hard to please.

I guess she’s alone in the house cause it’s really quiet. And today is the big day where I plan to really do my all to make her fall inlove with me. To end this stupid ‘challenge’. I stayed quiet so she’d think I already went home but actually I’m planning to scare her >:D

I walked to her frontyard and found the front door. I twisted It carefully to not make any noise. YES! It was unlocked. I tiptoed inside and locked the frontdoor so no one else would be able to come in.

I turned to look at the surroundings. Wow, her living room was really pretty. It was really neat and tidy. I quietly tiptoed upstairs and cocked my head sideways to check if she was outside her room.

Coast is clear. I twisted the knob of her door and opened it slightly. I could see Eve facing back and just gazing at her laptop. ‘Stupid Harry. He’s such a flirt!’ she mumbled and threw a pillow at a distant direction.

Why the hell was she so angry? I decided to go inside and scare her. I quietly walked to her and tapped her shoulder. ‘AHHHHHHHHH!’ she screamed and she did some kung-fu moves to me -.-“

‘Woah woah woah! It’s just me!’ I said raising my hands in surrender. I could see her red eyes and puffy face relax. Was she crying? She quickly wiped the tears away from her eyes.

‘Why are you crying Eve?’ I asked, feeling like I was going to cry too. ‘What? No, I’m not crying. I’m just-‘

‘Just tell me.’

Right after I said those words she bursted out crying again. ‘It’s because of you Harry! It’s your entire fault!’ she said, more and more tears spilling from her eyes.

Without saying another word I wrapped my arms around her. She cried and cried and cried and I tried my best to comfort her. She let her tired head rest in my nape while I hugged her. ‘I’m…I’m sorry.’ I whispered to her, still hugging her.

She did not say anything but she nodded. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Eve’s POV

Harry wrapped me around his arms for a couple of minutes and I really felt thankful to him for that. I don’t know why I started crying at the first place, it’s just. It’s just, I don’t even know. Why would I be crying for a boy anyway? And of course, it had to be Harry Styles I was crying for.

The Harry Styles that wasn’t worth anyone’s tears. The Harry Styles who would bang anyone he wanted to. Just because he got those looks doesn’t mean he can act that way. And that’s why I hate Harry Styles.

‘Can I sleep here, tonight?’ Harry asked. What. What did he just ask? That he can sleep here? What?! Ugh, sorry, but no way dude. Sure, he comforted me but he ain’t staying here, more or less sleeping here. ‘No.’ I said bluntly. ‘Oh c’mooooon! Please! Just this timeeee! It’s really late and besides, my mom won’t worry.’ Harry begged, he was on his knees now. ‘No.’ I said shaking my head. ‘I wouldn’t want your filthy self to lie on the bed with me.’

‘Who said I was sleeping with you on your bed?’ Harry asked, smirking slightly. I mentally facepalmed myself. Of course Eve, why would he lie down with you in your bed? Ugh, you’re such a dreamer. I was starting to blush furiously now. Oh no, not now you idiot! ‘Oooooh, Eve wants to sleep with meeeee.’ Harry teased and was preparing to tickle me. Oh noooo, please no. Do you know the next thing I hate besides Harry Styles? Yes. Tickling. I would totally hurt people if they tickled me. I’ve had a lot of victims already. ‘No Harryyyy!’ I yelled running away. I could hear Harry chasing after me but I stumbled over something. PILLOW!