Chapter 5: Let's go.

A/N: Hey guys. This chapter is dedicate to FrinaStories :)

Thanks for commenting, and voting, and adding to your library >.<  oh and I must apologize for my writing last chapter, it was quite informal.

WHAT AM I SAYING. sorry, i have lost my senses.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - 

*PREVIOUSLY ON MY FANFICTION THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE'S I HEARD YOU'RE A PLAYER*

JKS. YOU PROBABLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IF YOU READ IT. HA.

okay, presenting.......CHAPTER 5! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What am I gonna do? Oh my. Should I call Harry and ask for the towel or just stay here forever? Well, great thinking Eve. Ugh, why did I not bring a towel in the first place? I'm such a clutz.

'Hey! What's taking you so long?! C'mon now! We're REALLY gonna be late!' I hear Harry yell from outside.

'I'm almost done! Just wait for a couple of minutes!' I lied. I was totally gonna be stuck here forever. Help!

'A couple of minutes?! Do you realize how late we are?! Aish. Do it fast! Or else I'll be the one to make it fast for you!' he yelled, again. I could feel him smirking.

That perverted alien! No way he's coming in here. He's gonna see me naked! I don't want that. NEVER IN A MILLION KAZILLION LIGHTYEARS. Anxiety took over my body and I didn't know what to do. You're dead, Eve! Officially dead!

 I just stared at the blank space, trying to figure out what's happening. Oh yeah right. I took a bath without getting something that I could cover myself with. And there's a plus! Harry FREAKING Styles is outside. Well, great!

I was drowned in my thoughts when I hear the doorknob twist. 

Oh

my

God.

I immediately ran towards the door and blocking it so he couldn't open it. 'Don't open it you freak!' I yelled. I shut my eyes and sighed heavily. OH MY GOD. I cannot believe this is happening. 

'You took so long, now I'm going in.' I heard Harry chuckle. I gathered all my strength to block the door but sadly Harry was stronger than me. DAMN.

The door was opened and I quickly covered myself with the shower curtain. Harry peeked a little and glanced at me. He smirked and threw a towel to me and I caught it. 'You forgot this.' he said, trying to NOT look at me.

AWKWARDDDDDDDDDD.

'Thanks.' I mumbled and wrapped the towel around my unclothed body. 'You could've just told me that you needed a towel.' he said, smirking at me. 'Ugh, no thanks. If I did tell you, you could've harrassed me or something.' I said but I realized that he was looking at my towel-wrapped body.

I blushed furiously and told him to go out so that I could change. 'GET OUT YOU PERVERTED PIECE OF-' 

'Woops. Careful with the language. Okay okay, I'm going out.' he said, but before he could exit the room he winked at me and I blushed even more.

Ew. Why was I blushing anyway. Why would HARRY STYLES make me blush. I slapped myself slightly. 

Snap out if it Eve. 

I was still thinking about what happened, though. He was staring at me and my body. Ugh. I cannot even believe I challenged him this anyways. I shook my head to push those thoughts away. Time to change.

*Harry's POV*

'Hey, ms. turtle, when are you ever gonna finish?' I yelled. She went out of the shower room, finally. 'Don't call me that.' she pouted and crossed her arms.She looked so cute pouting. Oh wait, what did I say. No way, Styles.

You don't think she's cute. This is just a challenge. You can't fall inlove with  her.

 I chuckled and pinched her cheeks but she flicked my hand away from her. 'Looks like someone is in a bad mood.' 

'Shut up, Styles.' She replied, combing her hair. 'Hey, since we're REALLY late because of YOU.'

'Okay, I get it, it's my fault.' she said, raising her hands in surrender. 'Let me continue, since we're really late, why not go to school anymore? I mean, c'mon.' I said.

'You're crazy. We should go to school. We could get in trouble!' she replied. 'I like trouble.' I answered, smirking. Oh, I'm so cheeky. >:D

'Pleaseeeee, just for this day.' I said, pulling out my best puppy-dog face everrr.

She groaned.'Fine.It would be okay with me but with my parents, I have to ask permission.' She said, frowning.

I nod and she goes downstairs to her parents.

*Eve's POV*

I went down and saw my parents looking funny at me. I agreed with Harry. I wanted to stay away from school too. To stay away from all the stress. Now all I needed was my rent's permission.

'What was with all the screaming, hmmmmm?' my dad asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

'DAD! Nothing happened!' I yelled. How malicious my parents could be. Ugh, I cannot believe them.

I mean I do understand that they're happy I got a boyfriend, a fake boyfriend actually. I wouldn't blame them though, I never had a single boyfriend in my 17 years of existence. I prefer staying at home just scrolling down my Tumblr and eating. No wonder why they're so happy, right?

'Ugh, lemme continue. So, since me and that twat in my room, ehem, I mean Harry are late in school. We thought we would not go to school anymore. Because, you know, we're already late. So what's the use of going if we missed alot of classes already?' I said, grinning.

My parents stayed silent, constantly looking at each other. Like they could read each other's mind. Then out of thin air, Harry popped behind me. 'Oh and we thought maybe we could bond together more.' He said.

Oh no. My parents are gonna get mad. Please don't explode mom. Please. I was dying on the inside.

 I thought my mom would shout on me but instead she began tearing up. 'Oh of course, baby! You can go with Harry! You're late for classes, right? Just use the time to bond instead.' she said, using her hands as a fan to dry up her tears.

Here we go again.

'I'm so happy for you, my baby.' my dad said, also tearing up. Then we all hugged and eventually dad let Harry join the 'family hug'

A few minutes of being stuck in hugging them, they finally turned normal again. 'Just be careful, okay?' my mom said, her smile reaching from ear to ear.

I nod and Harry takes me by the hand. 'Goodbye mrs. Sinadjan! Goodbye, sir.' Harry said as he shook my dad's hand. Wow, he's really good with parents.

We both went outside laughing. 'You're parents are hilarious!' Harry blurted out. 

'I know.' I gave him a warm smile and he smiled back. We were locked into each other's eyes for awhile but I looked away and so did he.

'Let's go.' he said, grinning madly and taking me by the hand.