Chapter 1: That's what he gets!

‘Oh my gosh!’ Debbie yelled while she got her books from her locker.

Debbie’s my bestfriend. She’s been my bestfriend since we were in nappies.

‘What now?’ I rolled my eyes and sighed.

‘You know that new guy?’ she asked me, wriggling her eyebrows in a funny way.

‘Uh, yeah. That guy Harry? Harry….Stump?’ I asked, I wasn’t sure of that guy’s name though, I didn’t care.

‘No you silly! Harry Styles!’ she said in her sassy tone.

‘Oh yeah. Him. Why?’

‘HE ASKED ME OUT!’ she yelled again. Making me cover my ears.

‘Hooray for you!’ I said sarcastically. Debbie just rolled her eyes. ‘Ugh, fine. I’ll be happy for you if you just stop screaming.’ I stated.

We both locked our lockers and headed towards our respective classes but Debbie squealed again. ‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!’ I shouted.

‘There he is! It’s Harry! And he’s coming towards me!’ she cried with glee.

I looked up and saw a boy with gleaming green eyes and luscious curls. And he had that dimple. He seemed almost perfect.

‘Hey. Harry.’ Debbie said in between pauses. It was pretty obvious she was nervous about their date. She was excited too.

‘Uhm. Yeah. Deannie? I’m sorry but I didn’t mean to ask you for a date. It was just a dare. And, yeah. Why would I ask someone like YOU to a date?’ he said as he pointed at Debbie.

My jaw dropped at what he said. Debbie’s eyes were filled with shock. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Her first date, and it isn’t even real. That’s why I don’t do relationships.

It’s too complicated. I’d rather sit on my comfy chair and face my computer screen. Tumblr, food, and internet was all I needed. Not those silly lovie dovies.

I was surprised too ya know. I though Harry was nice because of his physical features. I guess you really can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Debbie’s eyes were now full of tears.

‘Don’t cry you low life form.’ Harry uttered with pure confidence. I was amazed with his confidence. He thinks he’s cool and popular because he’s new and hot. Well, NO. You’re not.

Without thinking I slapped Harry. HARD.

‘Dafuq!’ Harry yelled and caressed his now red cheeks.

‘If you do this again……..I will kill you!’ I said as I pointed a pen at his face. His eyes widened but moments later he smirked and started to laugh.

‘Da hell you laughing at?!’ I yelled at him.

‘Who do you think you are? He asked rhetorically.

‘Oh, no one. Just the most awesome girl you’ll ever meet. Not that it concerns you or anything.’ I replied with full confidence.

People were looking at us for we cause a commotion. The bell suddenly rang and people were still staring at us. Not until principal Oliver appeared.

‘What is all this about?’ Principal Oliver asked sternly.

‘This twat just slapped me!’ Harry answered, angry.

‘Mr. Styles, watch your language.’

Harry just rolled his eyes and looked away.

‘And ms. Payton….why did you slap this twat over here?’ principal asked, pointing at Harry.

Just then the students watching laughed and Harry’s reaction was priceless, I couldn’t help but laugh too.

‘Ms. Payton, you DO know this is a serious matter.’

My smile turned to a frown and I nodded.

‘You both ms. Payton and mr. Styles. In my office after class.’ Principal stated.

‘But!’ we both yelled.

‘No buts! Butts are for sitting! Now, all of you. Go start the journey to your classrooms now!’

The students laughed even more  and later on dispersed, going to their respective classes.

I grabbed Debbie’s hand and before proceeding, looked at Harry one more time and stuck a tounge at him. That’s what he gets!

so sorry if it's short guys. there's school tomorrow :D imma update tomorrow, don't worry.

thanks. i wub you guys.