Chapter 76: Vacation (2)

Vacation is the most valuable time for students. It's a suitable time to soothe the exhausted body and mind, or to plan for the future, as they have been focusing only on the future for so long.

Even if it is a very short period of one month, it is enough if well managed. One month may seem short at first glance, but if you adjust well, you can spend it meaningfully.

During the vacation, I plan to go to Marie's mansion and relax. Academy life was too busy, and there were some events that made me feel a little tired.

Now my mind has somewhat recovered, and I could live a relatively comfortable life. However, until I clearly realized my value, I spent my days in anxiety.

"Are you not coming home, sister?"

"I'm planning to come back in the middle of the vacation and stay for about a week. I have to deal with father."

"Why just a week? Just stay longer. I will be bored."

"Well, this place isn't bad. And if that's the case, then you could stay at your girlfriend's place all the time, couldn't you? Plus, there's a lot to do at the academy. I'm about to graduate and I have to look for a job too."

During the vacation period, it's not a big deal to stay at the academy dormitory instead of at home. Halo Academy is like a small city where you can even work part-time to make a living.

Especially for those who have to travel a long way back and forth, most people tend to stay at the academy during the vacation period. Until the second year, there's not much choice since the vacation period is only a month.

"What about Adelia? Is Adelia also at the academy?"

"Probably. Adelia has a lot of money, and she probably doesn't need to go home. Come to think of it, I don't think she's ever gone home during the vacation period. Anyway, have a good vacation and don't cause any trouble at your girlfriend's place, got it?"

"Okay."

I finished talking with Nicole before starting my summer vacation. Before meeting her, I talked to my acquaintances, and it seemed like they had a lot to do during the vacation.

First, Rina said she planned to pursue the culprit of the high-profile theft incident, while Cecily didn't say anything specific. She just smiled and said it was a secret.

As she said it was a secret, I didn't ask any further, but her gaze seemed a little strange. Maybe I should explain that she's looking for opportunities little by little. It could be purely my imagination, but it seemed to have a deep connection with me.

'Well, it's not my concern anyway.'

For your reference, I asked Leona as well what she would do during the vacation. And she confirmed that there was no one around and responded in her usual cynical voice.

"Nothing special. I'll be staying at the Academy. It's too much trouble to go back home, and living here is not bad either."

"Oh really? What about money?"

"I'll have to work part-time or something. It seems like a decent experience."

Seeing Leona working part-time, it was somewhat fitting and not fitting at the same time. When I looked at her with that expression, Leona rolled her eyes and opened her mouth in a blunt voice.

"Why? Does it look strange to you that I'm doing part-time work?"

"No, I'm just curious about what kind of work you'll be doing."

"You want to come and find out for yourself?"

"If possible."

It wouldn't be a bad experience to go to a place where my acquaintance is working and have fun. Leona smirked at my answer and told me to do as I pleased, then waved her hand.