My Best friend is an Angel

Monday 2 January

We all know the saying "Best friends are like sisters" well my best friend was more than that,she was an angel.Kylie was "the" whole package,she was smart,pretty,elegant,good at sports,brilliant and pretty wait didnt I mention pretty before ah whatever pretty petty same thing right anyways Kylie has been my best friend since I can remember.It all started in kindergarden,I was a newbie,very shy and was afraid of being the centre of attention so on my first day I got to class and avoided eye contact as much as possible,I mean seriously my eyes were glued to the floor and then the worst thing happened.I bumped into someone when I looked up I saw a girl looking all stylish,tou would think she came straight out of a magazine or something okay I was getting ready to apologize but the gitl just smiled and asked me what my name was,in a shy voice replied Briana and Kylie was hers.

We bonded quite well and soon became friends wait who am I kidding we instantly became best friends and did everything together.Kylie was not quite popular although she was stunning people made sure to stay out of her way because her dad's a cop and when your dad's a cop you fear prison and a lot of things actually so people avoided problems but not me seeing as I ran straight into the lions den.I mean come on who does not fear jail but there was no way I was abandoning kylie I kinda felt like I owed her something dont get me wrong she is my best friend but if I had to choose between friendship and staying out of jail,I would not think twice.Sorry Kylie

Dear Diary please do not have my head sometimes sacrificing for a good cause is needed,I got to think about my family I can always find another Kylie okay I'm just joking but you get where I am going with this oh and by the way I am pretty too,I did not mention this before because this was about my best friend but I guess Diary you just had to be curious.