Chaos ensures!

Saturday 12 March

Went to Jake's house for the first time ever and saw his mom. Dear Diary I am not going to lie, his mom looked somewhat Chinese so I began speaking some words that I myself did not know but was sure that they were Chinese language but Jake's mom just looked at me in confusion and Jake signaled me to stop but I continued until Jake's mom said "I don't understand what you saying" In English! ag felt like an idiot and now my future mother-in-law thought I was bonkers.

We say down and I learnt that Jake was not an only child but had an older sister who was in varsity and barely kept in touch with them.

Jake's mom was off to prepare lunch and I volunteered to help her. Wanted her to think that I was perfect for her son but that backfired. This is how the events went:

she switched on the stove for me and I placed the pan to fry eggs.

● Waited for the pan to heat up then   added the eggs.

● Got started on peeling the vegetables and was so concentrated.

● Forgot about the eggs and they burnt to a crisp.

● Took the pan to dispose of the eggs but it was so hot that I dropped it.

● Bent to pick it up but accidentally knocked the vegetables over.

In the future when Jake and I announce our wedding, his mother would kot approve and I wouldn't blame her. I literally destroyed her kitchen well not destroyed exactly but you know what I mean Dear Diary.

Wednesday 16 March

Finally we were done with all the tests for every subject and I could finally relax and focus more on the drama class.

Thursday 17 March

Announced that schools would be closing on the 30th and reopening on April 19. Our end of term reports would be given on the 20th.

Friday 18 March

Went to drama class for rehearsals, oh and by the way drama class were only Thursdays and Fridays but since we were closing they added Saturdays too.

We had to rehearse the part where the evil stepmother and stepsisters were cruel to Cinderella and treating her like a maid. I might be wrong Dear Diary but I swear I saw Stella smirking.

We got into charcter and I told you Dear Diary that Kylie was born for this, I began feeling like it was real and not an act. The best friend I knew was completely gone, now there was just this person  who coincidentally had the same face and name as my best friend Kylie cause trust me Dear Diary the Kylie standing before me was not the one that I knew.

What had I even done to make her hate me so much. At first I thought she was just after popularity but it was much deeper than that.

Saturday 19 March

09:00 Was headed to school for drama class and met Max along the way. All he could talk about was out 'Kissing' scene that was to happen at the end of the play when Cinderella and Prince Charming got together. ARGH!

10:00 Ms Melody whisked me and Max to a dance session to practise our dance routine for the royal ball.

Max was horrible! He kept tripping over, stamped on my foot and at one time brought me and him crashing to the floor when he carried me in the air. I swear at that time I wanted to give up my role as Cinderella.

Really wanted to yell at Max but for once, I took a deep breath and helped Max up. Encouraged him that he can do it and should just follow my lead so he did just that and before we knew it, we were spinning around and he even spun me in the air and I felt like I was really at the ball.

Wednesday 30 March

Sorry Diary nothing interesting had been happening for the last ten days but yes School closed today.