The Entry of a Mysterious girl

Saturday 2 April

Dylan called (on landline) Remember I was still phoneless, anyways Dylan called to invite me to his birthday party on the 8th. Called Jake to ask him to accompany me and he agreed. Just hope him and Dylan get along.

Monday 4 April

Finally saw Kylie alone without Stella and Malvis hovering over her like bees. Those girls never left Kylie's side and now for the first time I found her alone and cornered her. Told her I wouldn't leave until she explains why she broke up our friendship and I was firm on not leaving until she finally gave in and said...just as she was about to speak, Stella called out to her. What! They were together even on holidays! And soon after Kylie left.

Tuesday 5 April

Still in thought about what Kylie was  about to say to me before we got interrupted. This proved that Kylie had a reason for what she was doing, Right?

Friday 8 April

17:00 Jake came to pick me up for Dylan's party and he looked breathtaking. "You clean up well" he said "You're not too bad yourself" I responded.

We arrived in twenty minutes and already the party was in full swing, man Dylan sure knew how to throw a party. Dylan spotted us and came over "Glad you could make it" "Of course" I replied "ah Jake, I see you could make it too" but Jake barely let out a word. Told Dylan that his party was amazing and took Jake to dance.

While we were dancing, someone suddenly shouted "How come I wasn't invited" everyone suddenly turned their attention to the person then Dylan spoke "Paige, what are you doing here". "That's no way to speak to your big sis, now is it". Everyone gasped, who even knew that Dylan had a sister! Then I heard a scream from behind me and saw that Stella had pinned Kendall on the wall.

I mean the drama was happening here and she had time to fight, without a second thought I rushed over and pulled Stella away. All the attention turned to us because Stella and I got into a huge fight. Jake and the others came over to break us up but some idiot had called the police and we were all hurled off to jail. This was not how I imagined that night would end.

Tuesday 12 April

Never in my life did I think that I would be behind bars.We got release yesterday and when I got home, Mom bombarded me with questions which I was not in the mood to answer and just went to my room to sleep it off.

Saturday 16 April

Its been a terrible week and I am not ready for schools to open just yet.

Monday 18 April

Kendall came to see me to apologize but I told her that we are friends and once I am friends with someone then I always have their backs. We hugged and decided to start over as real friends this time so I no longer held her secret against her.